Chapter 4.

Chapter 4-

Today was basketball day and there's fucking whole main basketball team playing against us who officially play the inter college tournaments. I soo didn't want to embarrass myself in front of all this people. Even though I knew to play it still I am zoning out. Bye. I looked around for secrets doors or something so that the coach didn't see me escape but there was nothing except if I chose to dig a hole and jump in it right now. I looked straight in front of me with such a defeat look because I knew this was going to end with some massive difference anyway.

Auster was standing near to the other net and he was AGAIN looking at me, if this man kept looking at me like this all through the game then I don't know what I'll do.

Man! The game was already 1-5. I soo wanted to zone out but I can't. Being embarrassed is someone that irritates me. Some sort of determination came in me to at least do something worth thinking that I atleast tried.

The next time the ball was passed it was again swiftly in the seniors hands and then when I got the chance I took it and dribbled it towards the net, obviously with a lot of people doing soo many things to take it back but at the end I passed to our team's captain who was near the net and she shot the basket. It went on like this till it ended up being 8-9. Didn't expect this at first but now it was soo close. We needed to score 2 baskets before they scored one and the time was less.

The next time seniors did one basket and then again we did one and the next one boys missed it and we did one basket resulting in a draw and just one more basket to win and we had barely any time. Now if one of them scored a basket then they win and if no one does then extra time or draw, maybe.

The damn tension was like it was some international level competition was going on. The next time the ball was passed Andra took it first and passed it to Jess which unfortunately got in the hands of Sebastian and then I took it from him after tricking him and I was THISS close to the net when the ball missed and went to Auster. It was dribbled but before wasting much time Jess took it and threw it at me and I aimed at the basket praying that it goes in and it did, I MADE A BASKET!! This was the best feeling of today.

***

This was short because I know very tiny bit about basketball. I love swimming and badminton. Since I don't know much about basketball so please ignore anything wrong in this chapter.

***

Next chapter you will get more interactions between Estella and Auster, it would be damn unrealistic if they started crushing on the 3rd or 4th day itself. I'm well aware that things never happens IRL in wattpad and it sometimes gets annoying so I didn't want to take that risk. 

***

Did you find the relation or meaning of their names? I'll tell the answer,
Estella means star and Auster means sun in French and Latin respectively. Sun lights up the day while stars make the night beautiful. When sun is out, you can't see the twinkling stars while when stars are seen you can't see the sun. 

***

Okay bye, see you in the next chapter.