Chapter 26.

Chapter 26.

2 months later

Today is our wedding day, my nerves seems to be in a mess and my breath is soo uneven. How much ever I think I'm ready was this day, when I think of walking down the aisle it tenses me. What if something goes wrong? What if I trip and fall? What if this...what if that.

Last two months passed like a ray of light. All the wedding plannings and shopping and etc. Miya and Andra are my bride's maid and they helped soo much.

The dress I chose is my literal dream dress. For the actual wedding I chose *Above first photo* and for the after party I chose *Above second photo*.

The music started and my breath stopped. "Sweetie, come on" I nodded and held my dad's hand. Andra and Miya walked down the aisle and then Hope walked down wearing a suit for dogs and then I started walking and looked straight, seeing Austin standing there made all my doubts and worries vanish, I smiled and walked down the aisle. Austin had tears in his eyes and seeing him I had tears as well. Once in front of the platform Austin held out his hand and I took it. He smiled at me and I smiled-laughed back because it all felt like a dream, like a fairytale, like my fairytale.

Opening prayer and then definition of commitment and then vows,

" I, Auster Frost, take you, Estella Blossom, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow."

" I, Estella Blossom, take you, Auster Frost, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow."

Then the rings,

He placed the ring on my finger, it was an emerald ring in between with diamonds all along, I smiled at him, he knew I called his eyes as emerald eyes.

"I give you this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness."

I took the ring from Miya and placed it in Auster's finger, it was a gold ring with a small diamond in between which looked like a star, he calls me his morning star so this ring had a really special meaning.

"I give you this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness."

We couldn't take our eyes off each other the whole time.

".......Amen" the prayer was over and now the moment that we both were waiting for. I had a huge smile on my face and Auster was all smiley smiley.

"Auster and Estella, having witnessed your vows for marriage before God and all who are assembled here, by the authority invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Auster stepped one step in front and lifted my veil, "Now you're mine and I'm yours, Este" I smiled and we kissed. This was by far my best moment. I was smiling even in the kiss. Everyone cheered and clapped. Austin took my hand and we walked out of the church.

While we were greeting and bidding farewell, it was almost evening so I changed to my evening gown. While I was putting on the jewelry I heard the room door open.

"Mrs.Frost" "That's me" I smiled and he was standing behind me, we both were looking at our reflection on the mirror.

"We fit soo well" "We indeed do" I tilted my head behind and kissed him for as long as possible without getting late.

"Ready for some dance?" "yes, husband" he giggled "ok, wife"

I held his hand and we walked down the stairs together, side by side, hand in hand. This day would definitely go in my diary in golden letters.

"26th August 2015, this day sun and star became one. Flowers Blossomed even in Frost. This day love won over misunderstandings and distance. The day...I became his and he became mine." There were awes heard all around the place but my eyes stayed on my man and smiled.

"I love you Auster, for the rest of my life and even after that. In every life I'll be yours.
Faithfully and lovingly,

Yours, Este"