3

Waking up and hearing your alarm is one of the most annoying things in the world.

Groaning, I grab my phone and clicking the snooze button. I was about to close my eyes again, till.. Wilbur has sent me an message on discord. I rub my eyes, yawning as I open his message.

WilburSoot: Goodmorning

                                                                                                                                                      Mornin :N/nsupremacy

WilburSoot: How did you sleep?

                                                                                                                                Fine, you? :N/nsupremacy

WilburSoot: Same

WilburSoot: Ill pick you up around 1?

                                                                                                                                         Sounds good :N/nsupremacy

                                                                                                                             My adress is; ****** :N/nsupremacy

WilburSoot: You live in an apartment building?

                                                                                                                                                             Yup :N/nsupremacy

WilburSoot: Cool

WilburSoot: Well, see ya at 1

                                                                                                                                                             Cya :N/nsupremacy

I look at the time, 11am. I rub my eyes again, im really not an morning person. I slowly drag myself out of bed, probally looking like an caveman. I walk into the bathroom, taking an shower.

After my shower I get dressed. Just an casual outfit, nothing special. I brush my hair and put on a few pieces of jewelry. "hm." I mutter as i look in the mirror. I shrug and walk down the stairs.

I walk into the kitchen and grab an bowl. Pouring milk and cereal into it. I put the items back to where they belong. I grab an spoon and place it in the bowl, walking over to the living room and plopping down on the couch. I place the bowl of cereal on my lap as I reach for the remote, scanning thru the channels. Eventually stopping on a random cartoon and started watching that.

"Morning." I look over at the stairs, seeing Cora waddle down the stairs. "Morning." I reply, turning back to look at the tv.

Not long after, Cora sits next to me and starts to watch the cartoon with me. "Why you up so early? normally you sleep till 2." She asks, glancing over at me. then back at the tv. "Going out." I shrug, my gaze still on the tv. "With who?" I see one of her eyebrows raise in the corner of my eyes. "Wilbur." I shrug again, taking a spoonful of cereal and scooping it into my mouth. I turn my head to look at Cora, who looks absolutely flabbergasted. "You.. You alright?" I laugh slightly, raising an brow as I glance away. "Wilbur, as in Wilbur Soot?" I slowly nod, making her jaw drop even more. "You." She points at me. "Are going out, with the Wilbur Soot?" I slowly nod again. "I dont see what the big deal is, hes just an bloke that makes music." I shrug, taking another bite of my cereal. "Just an bloke?!" She semi-shouts, making me flinch. "Yea-" Cora quickly cuts me off. "Hes worldwide famous! and your going out with him, he isnt just an bloke Y/n!" I hold my hands up slightly, "Alright, alright- but he is-" "No." I laugh slightly, shaking my head as i turn back to look at the tv. "You dont understand how big of an deal this is, do you?" She raises her brow again, tilting her head. I shake my head, glancing over at her. "If im honest, I dont really care." I laugh softly, smiling slightly. "And plus, he asked me out so.." I mutter, slowly looking away. "HE ASKED YOU OUT?!" I flinch again, looking at her. "Yes! calm your tits!" I laugh, placing my bowl of cereal down on the coffee table. "Im not gonna calm down! Wilbur literally asked you on a date!" She stares at me, jaw dropped. "Eh." I shrug, "How are you so calm about this?!" She glances away, then back at me. "Dunno." I laugh, shrugging once again. "Oh and, hes coming here to pick me up." I say, standing up and grabbing my bowl and walking over to the kitchen. "HES WHAT?!" She shouts before sprinting upstairs. I snicker softly, placing my bowl in the dishwasher.