16

its been 2 weeks since Cora was home. I dont even know where she is anymore, and i havent been out the house for 2 weeks. The only thing that keeping me alive is Jack who visits me daily. Hes also the only person ive been talking to these 2 weeks. I only feel worse everyday. There was a small knock on mine door, 'Come in' I said weakly, it was Jack, he was holding a sandwich. 'Hey' 'Hi' He sat on mine bed and i sat next to him. 'How u feeling?' 'fine' I said weakly. He handed me the sandwich and i began slowly eating. 'So has Cora came back yet?' I lightly shake mine head. He frowns a little, 'Should i text her?' I shake mine head again, he slowly nodded, 'U sure?' I nod and took a other bite from mine sandwich. 'Have u been outside at all?' I shake mine head, 'Y/n u should go outside' I finish mine sandwich, 'No' Jack furrows his eyebrows, 'Please Y/n, uve been inside for the past 2 weeks! u need some human interacting, thats not me' I looked at the ground, 'U cant just stay inside till you "forgive yourself" i hate seeing u like this, your the only thing u do is stare at the wall for hours' I sigh, 'Cmon Y/n, everyone is worrying sick about u, tubbo is the worst of them all, he really care yk, we could go to his house?' Tubbo? maybe thats a good idea.. I miss Tubbo, i havent seen him in weeks. 'Yeah, okay' Jack gave me a smile. 'Take a shower first, u havent even left your room in weeks' I slowly nod and stand up, 'Can u get some clothes ready for me? i dont really give a shit what ill wear' He nods and i walk to the bathroom.

I finished showering and went back to mine room, it felt nice showering. Its gross to think about how long i havent showerd.. Anyways i look at the clothes Jack has layed out for me, there were just some sweats and a hoodie, nothing special. I get mine clothes on and walk downstairs.

'finally your done' I look at Jack, 'I didnt take that long' 'It felt like ages to me' I rolled mine eyes and he giggled softly, i was quite excited to see Tubbo, i put mine shoes on and walked outside, Jack following soon after. We walked to his car and go inside. I didnt live that far from Tubbo but it still was a 45 minute drive there.

After what felt like 10 minutes we were finally here. 'I cant wait to see him again' I said happily, Jack gave me a smile and got out the car and so did i. I quickly walked to his front door but hesitated to ring the bell, Jack looked at me and rung the bell. After like 2 minutes someone openend the door, 'Hello-' He stopped and looked at me, 'Y/N??' I wave slightly, before i knew it i got inbraced in a hug, 'IVE MISSED U' I hug him back, 'I missed u to tubs' 'Wheres mine hug?' Jack said, 'U dont need a hug' Tubbo said still hugging me. I looked at Jack, he looked affendend, i giggled a little, 'We should go inside' I said and Tubbo nodded and let go of the hug.

It was 2PM and  Tubbo and Jack were playing wii sports on stream, i was sitting on a bean bag where stream couldt see me. It was funny to just see them get frusterated, i was really focused on them untill i felt mine phone buzz, i forgot i brought mine phone with me. I havent openend it for ages, i decided to look what it was, i opendend mine phone and i was shocked. I got over 300 messages from people.. Some were even from today! i scrolled tru who texted me but one caught mine eye.. It was from Wilbur.  I quickly close mine phone and put it back in pocket, i really didnt want to think about him. I tryed to focus myself on Jack and Tubbo, but it didnt work, i stood up and Tubbo noiticed, i mouthed "Am gonna get water" he nodded and focused back on the game, i walked to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. I leaned on the counter and took a sip. I sigh and go back where Tubbo and Jack were and sat back on the bean bag. 

It was now 3PM and the boys ended stream, we were all sitting on the couch, 'U guys wanna stay the night here?' Tubbo asked excitedly, i looked at Jack, 'Yeah sure' I nodded, 'Can i ask Tom to?' We both nod, he had a very big smile on his face and grabbed his phone, 'Lets pull a all nighter!' Tubbo said, i giggled a little, 'Yeah sure!' Jack nodded. I felt happy for the first time in a while.. 'He said yes!' 'This is gonna be so fun!' i smile and so does Jack, 'Wait should i ask Ranboo to?' 'Tubs where are we even gonna sleep-' 'We were pulling a all nighter, remeber?' I giggle a little, 'Forgot-' 'Ill ask him to!' 'Ill order pizza!' Jack said, I nodded and he went into the other room, 'They both said yes!' I smile, 'What are we gonna do tho?' He shrugs, 'We can stream, only if u want' I smile, 'yeah sounds fun'

It was 4PM and Ranboo and Tommy arrived, Tubbo and Jack were talking to them in the kitchen and i was sitting on the couch watching tv. I was excited to see Ranboo and Tommy, they finally walked in the living room and they noticed me right away, 'Y/N?' they said in sync, 'Hi!' I said, Tommy ran to me and hugged me and ranboo did the same, after some seconds they let go, 'I thought u dead!' Tommy said, 'So did i!' Ranboo said, 'Wel suprise, am still alive' They both giggled and Jack gave back with the pizza he microwaved. Closely followed by Tubbo, they all sat down and Jack placed the pizza on the table. We finished the pizza and 10 minutes later we streamed.

'BYE BYE CHAT!!' Tubbo said and Tommy said in sync, I waved to the stream and so did Ranboo and Jack. Tubbo endend stream, 'lets watch a movie' He said, we all agreed to watch the bee movie. 

The movie just endend, i stood up from the couch, 'Anyone want drinks?' i said, Jack shook his head and so did tubbo, 'Uhm just some water' Ranboo said, 'coke please' Tommy said, i nodded and walked of to the kitchen. I was filling Ranboos glass, till someone walked into the kitchen, i looked up, it was Tommy. 'Hey Toms, anything wrong?' He sat down, 'Can i ask u somthing?' I nodded and put the glass down. 'Whats up' 'What happend between u and Wil?' I just got him of mine mind, everytime i think about him the guilt comes back. 'U dont have to tell me but, Wil has been acting very weird, and everytime i ask about u he breaks down, he just says that he ruined what u guys had and am getting really concerend' I sigh, and i explain everything to him, he silently listens to eveything, 'Y/n' I nod, 'Wil loves you, not in like a friend way, in a romantic way you know?..' I stare at him, 'Ur kidding right?' 'No he really does' I sigh, 'Thats why i cant talk to him, ill feel like shit. Knowing he likes me, and ofcourse i like him to.. But i just cant talk to him, not yet anyways..' He nods slowly, 'Lets just go back to the group' He nods again and he walks back to the living room with his coke and i come back with mine and Ranboos glass, 'Here u go sir' I said, 'Wel thank you'  I giggled a little and sat back down, 'Did u guys choose the movie yet?' 'Yeah were gonna wacht all the barbie movie' Ranboo chuckled a little, 'It was Tubbos idea!' We all laughed and Tubbo turned the movie on, 'Hey, Y/n what took u so long?' Tubbo whispered to me, 'Oh, we were just talking' He nods and looks back at the tv.