13

~[ Wilburs POV ]~

'Y/N PLEASE COME BACK-'  I didnt bother running, she was already out of mine sight.. Am such a fucking idiot! I did mean it! I felt some tears fall down mine cheeks, and i let it. I put mine phone in mine pocket and left the park, i was walking home. I walked pas Y/n house. I looked at the front door and rung the front door, no answer.. I knocked, again, no answer. I felt more tears stream down mine face, 'Please Y/n!' I shouted weakly, no answer. It was wel deserved.. I sighed and continud walking home.

I was home and opend the door and went inside, i take mine shoes off and go to mine room, i layed down on mine bed and opend twitter. I posted that i wasnt going to stream for while, wel untill Y/n will forgive me.. More and even more tears stream down mine cheeks, i turn to look mine desk, i started to cry even more, there was a picture of me and Y/n on it, i turn to mine wall and closed mine eyes.

I slowly opend mine eyes, i looked outside. It was still dark, i sighed and grabbed mine phone, it was 3:45 AM. I also got some text messages, and ofcourse one of them were Tommy. I open the messages.

                                                           child:)

wil are u okay??

WILBYYYY

WILBURR:(((

WILLBORRR ANSWER ME U ASS

                                                                                                what

OMG HI

                                                                                              hi 

are u okay?:(

                                                                                         am fine

no ur not

                                                                                        i am

no tell me wil cmon 

                                                                                   fuck off

how rude>;(

I left him on read after that, i did feel a little happy beacuse he cared. I sat up and walked to mine pc, Y/n was live! I quickly open her stream, she was playing origins, i wish i never had to say this but, she looked really bad... Also streaming at 3:45AM... She was doing some minning, she got a dono saying "What are u and Wil? wink wink" She stopped for a second and looked like she was on the egde of crying, 'Were just friends.' She said blankly, ouch.. It was mine fault tho, i love her! i was to much of a fucking pussy to admit it at first, she was drunk, but so was i! i was scared she didnt accutally like me back and mine heart would shatter, litteraly. I let out a quite sob, i pull mine legs to mine chest and lay mine head on mine knees. I jumped a little cause Jack just appeerd on screen, 'Jack- how the fuck did u-' She said, 'Just stole the spare key' She sighed and Jack made a L shape with his hand, she looked a little happier that he came. I sighed.

After 30 minutes she ended stream, she became much more cheerfull that Jack came. I wish that was me... I was staring at a blank screen not knowing what to do now, i wanted to text Y/n, but she probally wouldt answer.. I could text Cora! but i dont wanna bother her.. i sigh and let out a few sobs before going back to bed.

I woke up in a puddle of mine own cries, i slowly come out of bed and take a shower, i did feel a little better after i took a shower. I go back to mine room to change in some clean clothes, i choose some sweatpants and a hoodie. I looked at mine desk and see a neckless, not any kind of neckless, mine and Y/n matching lockets. I stare at it for a few seconds and grabbed it, and wore it, i sigh and grab mine phone to some text messages from Tommy, i stared at them blankly and closed mine phone and walked downstairs, the only thing that was on mine mind was Y/n. I may have fucked up our relasionship, wel i mean i know i did. I make myself some cereal and sit on the couch, i took 3 bites of mine food and placed it on the table. I didnt know what to do anymore. I just felt shit. I just stared at the black tv screen, i need to tell Y/n the truth, but how?