5

My eyes slowly flutter open, I yawn, rubbing my eyes as I lean on my elbows, looking around. I blink a few times to make my vision more clearer. I furrow my brows, looking around the unknown bedroom im in. I continue to look around the room. Its a big room, few guitars in the corner, plain walls and a.. Computer setup. My eyes widen as i remeber. Wilbur. I get out of bed, stumbling back slightly. I stadelize myself by holding the headrest of the bed. I look down at my clothes, Im wearing a very oversized shirt. I furrow my brows, I didnt change into this. I quickly pull the shirt up, a sigh of relief leaves my lips as I see that  im wearing short and my undergarments are still on. I look around the room again, does this dude really not have a mirror? I purse my lips, rubbing my chin. "Ill just.. go downstairs.." I murmur to myself, leaving the room.

---

I slowly walk down the hall, leading to a staircase. I slowly walk down the stairs, peeking behind the wall. The smell of coffee filling my nose. I walk from behind the wall, I look around. The living room, but no Wilbur in sight. "Hm." I mutter, seeing a doorway that probably leads to the kitchen. 

I peek my head in the doorway, seeing Wilbur leaning on a counter, coffee and phone in hand. "Morning." He says, glancing up from his phone to look at me, then back at his phone. I stare at him, dumbfounded. I quickly shake my head, walking in the kitchen. "Morning..?" I mumble,  sounding confused. He places his phone down and looks at me with a grin. "Coffee?" He asks, I nod. He also nods, placing his cup down, grabbing another cup from the cupboard, turning the coffee machine on. "Slept well?" He asks, his back facing me. I nod, he turns around raises his brow. My eyes widen as i remeber he couldnt see that. "Oh- yeah, yeah." I quickly say, nodding again. He turns back around to the coffee machine. 

He coffee machine goes off and he pours the coffee in the cup, he turns around holds it out for me to take. I quickly take the coffee, muttering a soft: 'Thank you'. He smiles at me, tilting his head. "You uh, look.. Lost?" He laughs, furrowing his brows slightly. I take a sip of my coffee and look up at him. "Oh uh- what?" I glance away, then back at him. "Oh wait- you've never been around mine, have you?" He asks, a short chuckle leaving his lips. I slowly shake my head. "I havent, no. Thats why im, confused?" I shrug, placing my cup of coffee down on the island. "You sound, unsure." He crosses his arms, leaning against the counter. "Do I?", he laughs, nodding. "Sorry, I just.. Forgot I slept the night here." I laugh with him, "Wait, where did you sleep?-" I ask, "The couch." He replys, I frown slightly. "I couldve took the couch." I mumble, crossing my arms. "Well, to late now." He grins, I roll my eyes. I grab my coffee and take a sip, "Can I use your shower?" He nods, "Thanks." I smile, finishing my coffee and placing it back down on the island. "Oh, I also put your clothes in the washer, so you can use one of my hoodies and find some short or sweats that fit you." He says with a shrug, I smile slightly. "Thanks." He smiles back, "Not a problem."

---

After my shower I walk over to Wilburs room. I lock the door behind me, walking over to his closet. I look thru his closet, grabbing a jumper with a wolf on it, that looks knitted on the jumper. I also grab a pair of sweatshorts, probably the only thing that will fit me. I put them on, shrugging as I grab the towel, going back to the bathroom and throwing the towel in the landry basket. I wash my hands, drying them off and going back downstairs.

---

I see Wilbur sitting on the couch, legs folded on the couch, scrolling on his phone. "Welcome back." He says, glancing up from his phone. I laugh slightly, sitting next to him. "Wheres my phone?" I ask, he places his phone down in his lap, reaching in his back pocket. He pulls my phone out his back pocket, handing it to me. I take my phone. "Thank you." He smiles, grabbing his phone and continues scrolling on it. I unlock my phone and see that Cora has texted me.