15

I woke up to a smell of burnt food, i rud mine eyes and get out of bed. I quickly walk down the stairs to see Jack making bacon. 'What the fuck-' He quickly turns around and gives a akward smile. 'Ha- i just wanted to make u breakfast...' I sigh, 'Wel i cant eat that' He looks back at the pan, 'It should be fine..-' 'It smells burnt' He furrows his eyebrows, 'Nono i dont agree, am a great cook' I cross mine arms, 'Is that so?' He looks at me and back at the pan, he flips the bacon, and yes it was VERY burnt, 'Great cook huh?' He sighs, 'I could just order take out?..' I give him a little smile. 'Sure, but am not cleaning that pan' He pouts a little, 'Dont u have like a dishwasher..' 'Yeah but i wanna see u suffer' I giggle a little and he pouts again, 'kidding, just put it in the dishwasher' He grabs the pan and puts it in the dishwasher, i go to sit on the couch and Jack sits next to me, 'Wait- did u sleep here?-' He looks up from his phone, 'yeah' I furrow mine eyebrows, ' Where did u sleep?' He looks back at his phone, 'The couch' I nod a little, 'So what u wanna eat?' I shrug, 'Ill just get sandwiches' I nod, 'Jack can u get mine phone?' He looks at me, 'No' He said blankly, I pout, 'Pleaseee?' I said strechting the "e" out. He rolled his eyes, 'Fine' He put his phone down and walked upstairs, i look around the room, wait were was Cora? I sigh, Cora was never home, she was always doing somthing with Lucy. Well it doesnt really matter, if she's happy.  Jack threw mine phone on mine lap, and sat back next to me. 'Thanks' He nodded and grabbed his phone. I unlocked mine phone, and went on twitter. I tweeted that i wouldt be streaming that often from now on. The doorbell rang, Jack stood up and walked to the door and opend it, it was our food. He grabbed the food and placed it on the table. And gave me one sandwich, i smiled and he smiled back. 

I just finished showering and putting on clothes, i walked back downstairs to see Jack looking at the tv. I tiptoed to him. 'BOO!' 'AAAA-' Jack fell off the couch, i burst out laughing, 'WHY DO U SCREAM LIKE THAT-' 'I CANT CONTROL HOW I SCREAM-' I laughed even harder. 

'Fuck u' I finally stopped laughing, 'Hey- it was funny-' He rolled his eyes, and i giggled a little. 'Hey by the way, are u gonna talk to Wil?' mine heart shatterd, i felt the guilt come back again, i cant go talk to him. 'Jack i cant.-' He furrows his eyebrows, 'Why not?' 'I feel like shit for what i did' 'U didnt do anything tho?.' I start fidgeting with mine hands, 'Jack u dont understand, i probally made him feel like shit. I didnt listen to him' 'Am sure its fine-' 'No Jack its not.' I looked at the ground, 'Am not gonna talk to him again till i dont feel this way' Jack furrows his eyebrows, 'Like what?' 'Like shit! like fucking shit! i  ruined what we had!' Jack tryed to hold mine hand but i shifted away, 'Can u please leave?..' I said quitely, i looked at him and saw the concern in his eyes. 'Please, i wanna be alone' He nodded and stood up, 'Just text me if u need anything' And he walked out the door, i sigh. Why was i like this? I shifted myself so i was laying on mine back, i was looking at the roof.

I slowly open mines eyes to hear rain. I slowly get up from the couch and look at the clock, 4PM... I slept for 3 hours? I look outside, i decided to go on a walk to clear mine mind. After all i did like rain, 'Cora?!' I say. No respones. I sigh and put mine shoes on. I didnt bring a umbrella with me beauces if i got sick, i woudlt care, a other excuse to stay inside and do nothing. I  put mine hand in the pockets of mine hoodie, i was planning to go to the park and sit under a tree or somthing. 

After a while of walking i was finally in the park. I was soaked, but i couldt care any less. I looked for a tree i could sit under, i started walking to this one tree, i looked pretty dry so i sat down. I pull mine legs to mine chest and look at the rain pouring down. It was pretty calming, i was wondering why the arms from the hoodie are so long.. I brushed it of and looked around, wel ofcourse there was nobody just sitting around, just some cars. After a while i see a long figure walking in the park, i brushed it of at first but i took a second glance at them, i could reconise that brown fluffy hair from  miles away. It was Wilbur. I quickly put mine hood on and stood up and started walking, how closer i got to Wilbur how quicker i was walking. I tryed mine best not to look at him, i couldt help it. I took a quick glance at him, he was looking at me. I think he noticed it was me so i started run-walking. 

I finally got home, i was freezing. I quickly got mine shoes of and went upstairs, i was gonna have a warm shower, i took mine hoodie of and took a closer look at it. This was fucking Wilburs hoodie! Thats why he was looking at me, he probally reconised his hoodie.. I sigh and go to the bathroom.