19

I woke up with Wilbur in my arms, he was laying in the crook of my neck, last night was fun. 'Wil..' I softly say, he groaned a little, 'Mmm?..' I giggle softly, he slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, 'Your beautiful..' He said, i smiled at him, he looked at my neck and gave me pecks all over my neck, 'Willl' He looks at me, 'What?' He says in with a raspy voice, 'I love you' I said, he smiled and climed on top of me, we were staring in eachothers eyes, 'I love you to, love' I begin to blush, he softly kisses my forhead, 'Your absolutly gorgous' And he closes the gap between our lips, the kiss slowly turns into a heated make-out. 'I love you, like alot' He said, i smile, 'I love you to, William' He grins and his lips crashes onto mine, causing me to groan a little, i felt him grin against my lips. My hands make it way to his hair, i lightly tug on his brown curly hair deeping the kiss, he lightly bites my bottom lip. His tongue lightly brushes over my lips causing me to shiver, i tug harder onto his hair causing him to groan. He swiftly turns us over without breaking our lips from eachother. Hes laying on his back, and im sitting on his lap, both of his hands grab my hip and pulls me closer, 'Your fucking amazing Y/n' He says into the kiss, i grin. I pull back, he whines at the loss of contact. 

I admire his face, his messy hair, his red cheeks, his swollen lips, his beautifull brown eyes. I crash our lips back on eachother, i cup his face. His lips slowly leave my lips, he slowly kisses my jaw al the way down to my collar bone, he gives me small pecks all over my neck, making me moan slightly. He stops, i felt him grinning against my skin, he begins kissing my neck again, but rough this time, leaving love bites all over my neck, my hands make it to his hair again. He lightly bites my shoulder making me moan a little louder. 

Wilbur grabs the back on my head and pushing it onto his forhead, he grins and gives me a quick peck on the lips. I slowly kiss his jawline, he grabs my chin so im facing him again, he puts his lips on mine, but much more rough this time, he bites my bottom lip harder this time making me moan into the kiss, i tug harder on his hair making him moan, every second that went by how needer the kiss was. We were like 2 puzzel pieces perfectly made for eachother. 

We both pull back at the same time, 'I never knew i needed someone so bad' Wilbur said, i let out a shakey laugh, 'Yeah, same' I said, he dropped down next to me, snuggeling in my neck, i stroke his hair.

'I love you so much Y/n' He said looking up at me. 'I love you to Wilbur' I said looking down at him placing a soft kiss on his forhead.

A/N

Really short chapter srry!! please bare with me i made this at 2AM LMAO

Stay safe!! kisses<3