Chapter 13

If you still carry her bags, open the door for her, tell her she is beautiful, and show her respect then your a real man.

-Drake

Chapter 13

Nathan POV

"Nathan" I heard someone say I fluttered my eyes open and saw Jennifer "What are you doing here where's JoJo and Tom?" I asked "Max lead them out I'm here to get you out" she said "Ok" I said she helped me up and we were trying to get to the door "I don't know where you two are going, but it's not out if here" someone said and it wasn't Carl "William" Jennifer muttered and started running I couldn't run cause I got shot in the leg but I started to run away and Jennifer fell to the ground.

Jennifer POV

I fell to the ground and William grabbed my foot and started dragging me then he was tackled to the ground and some people came out pulling Carl out of a room I ran out and I saw Tom and Nathan in the back of ambulances getting bandaged up by paramedics I walked up to Tom first "You okay?" I asked "I'm fine" he said I nodded and walked over to Nathan who was getting his leg bandaged "Are you okay?" I asked "Yes love I'll be fine" he said I saw JoJo walk up to Tom and kiss him "What's up with them?" I asked "I don't even know" he replied I laughed.

When we go back to Nathan's flat he sat down on the couch and put his leg on the coffee table "I'm hungry" JoJo said walking into the kitchen I walked in after her "So what's up with you and my brother?" I asked "Well Tom and I date" she said "O My Gawd JOJO I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" I screamed "I know" she replied smiling I laughed and she grabbed a bag of crisps "Your boyfriend says he don't got no food ain't nobody got time for that" JoJo said I couldn't help but laugh that was just so funny "I see you found the food" Nathan said walking in "Yea try to hide food from me ha ain't nobody got time for that" she said Nathan chuckled and wrapped a arm around my waist "Keep it PG kids" JoJo said walking out "Your friend is hilarious" Nathan said pecking my cheek "I know" I replied laughing "Peace out people I'm going to Tom's place" JoJo said shutting the door "So how long till your leg gets better?" I asked "Two days" Nathan replied "Good cause I hate taking care of people" I said he chuckled and walked into the living room I looked at my watch an it was 10:30 "Well I'm tired it's been a long day as you can see and so I'm going to bed" I said giving Nathan a peck on the cheek and going to are room.

I was almost asleep when I heard Nathan come in I knew it was Nathan cause he isn't the quietest person in the world. He laid down beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist "Goodnight love" he said and I fell asleep.