Epilogue

Epilogue

--------------

"Thomas can you please bring me your dads laptop?" I asked as my seven year old son walked in with Nathan's laptop.

"Here you go mum" he said. A year after Nathan and I were married I became pregnant with our first son and I named him after his uncle.

"Mummy look what I made" my three year old said running into the living room holding a drawing of Nathan, Me, Thomas, and her.

"Jess that's beautiful" I said yes we named our first daughter after Nathan's sister.

"Thanks Mummy" she said.

"Lets show daddy" I said, "Nathan"

"Yes" he said coming out of the bedroom.

"Looked what Jess made" I said as Jess held up the drawing.

"Jess that's amazing" Nathan said.

"Thank you Daddy" she said I heard a knock on the door and I walked up to open and it was JoJo, Tom, and Bethanie who was thirteen I feel old "Hey guys" I said "Uncle Tom" Thomas said running up to Tom "Hey buddy" Tom said giving him a hug and ruffle his hair "Hey Aunt JoJo" Thomas said "Hi Thomas" JoJo said "Now where's my little niece at?" Tom asked and right when he said that Jess ran to Tom and JoJo and gave them both hugs "Bethanie you are all grown up" I said "Hey Aunt Jennifer" she said "What about me?" Nathan asked "Hey Uncle Nath" she said as she sat down on the couch turning on the couch it was about old music legends "Next music legend is The Wanted" the tv said "Dad is that you?" Bethanie asked pointing to the tv "Yes that's me. Your Uncle Nathan, Jay, Max, Siva, and I were in a band" he said "Wow! My friends are going to be so mad" she said pulling out her phone.

Couple hours later Tom, JoJo, and Bethanie left and Thomas and Jess went to go visit Uncle Jay and his wife "I wonder how you did it" Nathan said "How did I do what?" I asked "Have two perfect kids which made us a perfect family" he said "I didn't do it alone and I remembered what you said to me that day we got engaged" I said "And what did I say?" he asked "You said and I quote 'Even if our marriage doesn't last forever remember that I love you and that you are beautiful'"

[Well that's it the story is over and so now I'm sad :'( ]