A return that took too long

"Yep" strange said as he nodded.

Those were the last words heard that moment.

Quite frankly something must of triggered strange to had stopped so suddenly.

"Strange." Said Steve looking at him, slowly walking towards him.

"Hm?" Strange was still staring off into space.

"Hey Scott hold my tea." Said strange, as he levitated. He tapped the eye of agamotto and look back in time, not too far but just enough.

"Tony, me, other me, Hawaii, T-Tony!" He mumbled while floating mid air.

"Stephen- wake up!" Yelled Wanda, she extended her arm putting him down, "I need you to wake up!"

Stephen gasped quietly, "it's Tony and Stephen- well me.. I got a feeling-"

He noticed how the rest were confused.

He sighed "when you have another you from another universe, in the same universe, you can almost feel the same as the other you-"

"That's so amazing!" Scott exclaimed.

"I felt The other Stephen's angst.. the plane failed, there's a tropical storm."

"Shit" said Rhodey.

"No, no, no why couldn't they have just come back in a portal." Steve said walking towards the powering system.

Stephen raised a brow, "captain you don't plan to fly over there do you.. I just don't think"

"It's alright, while you could use your portal, that could also exhaust you as well and we wouldn't want that, here's the plan. Stephen you're in charge of Tony and the other you- Wanda you're with him, so are you Loki, the rest of you are with me getting as much of those passengers as possible to safety."

Everyone nodded.

"Ready?" Stephen asked Wanda and Loki, they nodded. He closed his eyes as he located the plane. Orange sparks started to appear.

"Here we go, when I say to jump-"

"Jump yeah yeah we know" said Loki.

"Jump!"

All the three levitated in the air getting close to the plane, Stephen opened the side door, Wanda held everyone inside with her magic till the others came, Loki spotted Tony and Stephen number two.

"Steph- they're on the left" Loki informed Stephen.

He quickly moved as he grabbed Tony, seeing as the other Stephen's frequencies has been far too long away from his universe.

"Shit" he murmured.

Tony was unconscious he was in another universe practically dreaming with puppies and red roses on Valentine's Day on a rainbow-

"Wanda I need you to take Tony home, I need to help the other Stephen."

She looked over to him, and nodded. With one hand she held the passengers and with the Other she grabbed Tony.

As she gripped him the plane started to drastically lower.

"Where's Cap, I can't hold on any longer." Wanda groaned.

"Loki is cap here yet?"

"Uh nope, actually yes yes"

The avengers attached a rope to the side of the plane holding it close.

The plane started to descend.

"Nat we need to get Tony out of here!" Wanda yelled, as the air pressure got stronger.

"We must get everyone out of here!" Nat yelled back.

Clint started to board conscious children and women to the jet.

As did Bucky, he grabbed the unconscious bodies, as he wouldn't leave them behind.

Bruce, grabbed the planes' controls, containing it, holding on as much as he could.

"Guys hurry up!" Bruce yelled.

Thor as usual was drunk he stayed back at the Tower. But that's the least of our problems. So did carol because carol is carol.

Stephen couldn't stand leaving Tony but he couldn't leave the other Tony without his love even if it meant, he couldn't have his.

He glanced at Tony as he was carried into the Jet. His eyes teared just a little bit he knew what he had to do.

Wanda held on to the last little girl on the plane.

The tropical storm had them over the seas.

"We're gonna crash!" Bruce yelled making his way to the jet.

"Is everyone out?" Cap said getting ready to remove the rope.

"Yeah.." said strange, placing a hand on the other Stephen. He was knocked out which was perfect. 'When he wakes up he'll be reunited with his love' Thought Stephen.

Thinking quickly, Stephen reached for a note on other-Stephen's pocket, it seemed to be falling out. He took it seeing the name "Tony" written on it. He sighed and took it, knowing other-Stephen would have wanted him to have it. 

The Avengers took care of all the passengers, Loki and Wanda took care of the plane, using the tricksters magic to land the plane on a deserted island. 

"safe landing." said Loki glancing over to Wanda with satisfaction, who knew he had a heart for goodness. 

Stephen saw as the Jet took off and every one returned to the Tower. He decided that it was best for his reunion with himself to be done, some place more appropriate. the sanctum.

"Good to finally see you, old friend" Wong raised a brow.

"Old? that's an insult." strange chuckled. 

Strange entered the sanctum with other-Stephen in his arms, bridal style, some how this was appealing to Wong.  

"Are you sure you're ready to send him back?" Wong asked, hesitantly. 

"no, but what choice do I have. This never should have happened." Stephen wasn't wrong, he let his personal matters almost get many innocent lives get killed. 

"If you say so" Wong proceeded to commence a ritual where both Stephen would have to switch places, mystically, so the universe would get a signal that everything was back to normal. 

As soon as Wong raised his hand, Other-Stephen woke up, in Stephen's arms. 

Enraged as ever, he was pissed. "What does it take to get me back to my lover" >:(

"calm down, you'll see him in a dew seconds, patience." 

Realization hit Other-Stephen, or more preferably as Stephen liked to say within himself, gremlin number two. "The note! I-I have a note for your Tony" 

"My Tony?" 

"really that's what you got from it, the fact he called tony yours, and not the note??" Wong was amazed at his slack. 

"oh yes, I've got it, don't worry, I'll make sure it reaches him." 

Other-Stephen smiled and was  now ready to return. "now! send me back to my beloved." He said like a glamours princess, sparkles and everything. 

Stephen rolled his eyes and smiled slightly. Wong proceeded with the ritual.