The uncomfortable type of comfort

"Of course we can tony," Stephen said answering Tony's request.

They walked to the hotel, the breeze was chilly and cool.

Tony was somewhat down, his mood dropped dramatically. Why? Who knows.

"Tony, I've been thinking about what you said, and I'm beginning to think that you are right. You don't seem like the boyfriend I have if it is that I'm from somewhere else I want to ask you, will you help me go back?"  Stephen said looking at Tony through the hotel window.

"Uh- yeah sure I guess," Tony said awkwardly.

"Thank you."

Back at the Tower-

"Nat! What did I say about adding strawberries to my smoothies!?" Clint complained.

"But they're GOOD FOR YOU." Nat giggled.

"I don't like them and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop adding them in my smoothies."

"Stop acting like a baby and deal with it."

Scott just laughed at the couple. It was this type of couple cuteness he liked to see in the tower, not arguments.

Speaking of which,

"It's been very quiet here at the tower since Stephen and Tony left don't y'all think?" Scott said drinking some coffee afterward.

"Yeah, no arguments, no complaints, the arrogant duo may stop being something if this keeps up," Steve said.

"When do you think they'll be back?" Nat asked.

"I'm not sure, but we do need them here, for missions. I just hope they haven't killed each other." Rhodey said.

"As I said before, I'd expect them to kiss first before they kill each other," Clint added.

The crew laughed.

"Anyway, Wanda what did you pick up from your conversation with the cloak yesterday?" Steve asked, sitting next to Bucky.

"It's Levi, and I think that the Stephen we saw yesterday is from another universe, or multiverse as the cloak would have said," she looked over at the cloak which nodded.

"So, how can we get him back?" Scott asked.

"The only way to reach or locate any universe if through the mystic arts, which Stephen is the only one who we know of that has that type of magic," Wanda explained.

"So we have to wait till he comes back, well the "fake" one to come back," Scott said.

"Basically," Loki added.

"Wait, doesn't Stephen have buddies at the sanctum?" Steve said.

"Good thinking cap!" Wanda exclaimed.

"Uh what is it, Wong! Yes Wong." Wanda continued saying.

"We'll go see him tomorrow," Steve said.

Everyone nodded.

Back in Hawaii-

"Tony, if you don't mind..." Stephen said reaching for Tony's hand.