The phone call

tony woke up, uncomfortably, the sun was shining on his face, but not in the way Hollywood movies showed it.

the bedsheets at a hotel have always been annoying, the showers were weird. everything wasn't how tony liked it.

and the worst part being that this mess was the best one in Hawaii.

tony sat up in bed, looking over his shoulder, seeing the wizard still sleeping.

"you're not much of the early bird hm?" tony whispered to himself.

instants later he heard shuffling in the bed.

he tensed up.

he sighed and pretended as if he had just woken up.

"mmm, morning sleepyhead," Tony said, trying to wake him up.

"hey," Stephen yawns.

"so, what do you want to do today?" tony asked

He was hoping for "home" but knowing this new wizard that was near impossible.

"home, I actually want to return now..." Stephen said interrupting tony's thoughts.

"Really?" he raised a brow.

"Nope, just messing with ya."

tony's slight smile soon turned into a frown of rage.

oh did tony have the urge to beat him up, right there, showing no mercy, he wanted to grab him just like he had a couple of nights ago.

oh did that revenge hold back until now, now Stephen was going to feel it.

in a matter of seconds, just as Tony was ready to raise his hands, in a punch, Stephen summoned his shields.

all the anger suddenly went away.

Tony's heart started to feel guilt, he was about to do something, horrible, over a joke.

a slight smile, and what seemed a smirk formed on stephen's lips.

"oh, tony,"

"I-"

Tony wanted to return home, he wanted to, he needed to.

all that hate in his heart soon turned into despair.

"Stephen- I'm sorry. I-"

Stephen didn't say a word, all he did was raise one finger to touch, to cover his mouth. signaling him to be quiet.

"it's okay."

his blue eyes came in contact with his, and stared, there was silence but so much was being said.

tony didn't know what he was doing, nor what this would mean.

it wasn't him anymore, his mind couldn't think straight.

it was more of a heart thing, where he ignored his mind just to follow his heart.

his hand, moved slowly, little by little until it came in contact with stephen's and he held it.

his hands were so warm, so soft, despite all the scars.

tony held his hand and brought it his lips, hoping Stephen would forgive him,. hoping Stephen could feel the love back.

tony gave it gentle kisses.

if he was doing the right thing, why did he feel so much sadness?

tear by tear came from his eyes, his nose felt funny, and his face felt warm.