A multiversal Stephen special

I assume I have lots to explain,
Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

I assume the cloak has mentioned it to you about my 'crush'

yes I know the cloak can talk, I've been there.
(Time travel)

I've almost always told the cloak everything. The cloak is the perfect relic to talk to, it's own living being, so it understands me.

Recently I haven't been talking to it though,

I've been feeling weird.

Ever since my talk with Tony the other night, I've been thinking. I changed, I've been sleeping late and it's not healthy.

That night I went to the bathroom, I used it as an excuse, almost, there I was going to be putting my plan into action.

My plan was simple, changing places with another Stephen strange, I could've replaced my self with a much tougher version of myself, but I realized that wouldn't have changed tony, but only make matters worse.

Due to that, I thought about my love for him, give what you want to receive, so I replaced him with a Stephen who was dating the other tony, the one who I am with now.

We aren't exactly dating, but the reason behind all this is to just, experience, how his love would feel as if it were real.

I'm aware that tony is with the loving version of myself, I'm a bit worried. I know exactly how he will react to me.

And I am aware of the universal frequencies,
I thought of it all.

Tony will eventually convince my other self to go back home, and it will go from there.

I will miss this tony, he's so sweet and sensitive, I've learned so much about him. and about his past, how he actually suffers, the pain of heart, almost.

The first time we met, I was more than nervous, he came up to me and hugged me, covering me with gentle kisses.

I hugged back but pulled away, explaining myself, and how things were gonna be for the few next days.

he agreed, still a bit sad because his boyfriend wasn't gonna be there with him, I told him that this was the best, for now, I needed this.

looking through time has made me realize that there are a time and a place for things. for everything really, as sorcerer supreme, I am still learning. things that can help and things that can harm.

I really have loved tony, for a while, but he's been a jerk for a time now, I know it wasn't right but I replaced myself for some time so that the real tony could finally come out of the shell he's been hiding in. I also wanted to learn more about the man, I was planning to spend the rest of my life with, a man who will help me and together make it in this cruel world.

things have been going well, I sometimes go in astral form and visit my universal tony, see how he's doing. sometimes I fond him with my other self, other times I find him crying and I have the urge to go hug him.

I do have the power to read minds, but I couldn't do such things to him, not now at least.

one time I found him kissing my other half, I didn't know how to feel-

was it wrong?

that kiss made me think, some doubts in the process.

I suddenly got scared, I knew exactly what was going to happen, but with such a fragile thing like time, anything could happen.

til this day, the plan is still in progress, I have one more day before our bodies begin to react to the different frequencies.

today, I'm planning to spend the most time with tony and try to really enjoy myself, before I get back, I already know the crew will have a lot of questions.

I guess this is it, for now, I have to get up from bed now and make breakfast, til next time

-Stephen Strange

and it is out, I am so so so sorry you guys had to wait this long, the next part, i- I'm not exactly sure when it will come out but one thing is for sure there is so much more to this book, I am planning many many many chapters for it. as for my other books they'll be one pause, I want to do one book at a time, all in exception to the one-shot book, that one will be updated thoroughly, meaning every once in a while, anyway, that's all for now, hope you guys enjoyed the read, I love you all, have a good one