Meditations and Distractintions

"come on Cloak, it's ok," Stephen said narrowing his eyes.

Stephen was left behind in his room, while the rest of the heroes headed back to the living room and kitchen.

Stephen got up, he felt his head, damn did he feel dizzy.

the Cloak pushed up its edges to see if Stephen needed help.

"its okay, I'll be okay."

I swear, if the Cloak had a face, it would look like a sad puppy, concerned for its master,

Strange decided that some meditating would help clear his mind, he forgot about the sanctum completely and about all the people he had worried sick.

the Cloak was signaled by the wizard and it started to levitate picking up Stephen from the ground, Stephen closed his eyes, spread his arms and hands to each side of his body, he started to clear his mind, everything turned blank.

a few minutes later, the room got very cold, was this supposed to happen? of course not, but was Stephen aware of this, nope.

Stephen's eye went blank turning a very bright white.

The Cloak was terrified to this point, it had never seen this side of Stephen before. It let go, dropping Stephen, kicking him to reality.

"Ah!"

The cloak embraced him.

"What happened?" He felt his head once more.

He felt dizzy, maybe going for a walk could help. The cloak had to be there. Just in case. Stephen laid a goofy smile on his face, oh was he gonna have fun.

Back in the main part of the tower, where almost all the heroes were, there laid a very confused Tony.

"So, what was that all about?"

"I don't think you'd be interested..." Steve said.

"It's the wizard isn't it?" Tony asked.

"Yes, he wasn't here in the morning," Nat said.

"Pft, what a drama queen, probably just wanted attention." Tony exaggerates.

"No, there was something wrong, his cloak only let me in the room, and that wasn't Stephen in there, I could feel it, there's something wrong going on with Stephen," Wanda said in concern.

Seconds later Stephen came into the tower in nothing but shades and shorts and a towel wrapped around his neck. The cloak standing at a distance.

"Hey guys, I'm heading over to the beach, anyone interested in to joining me!?" Stephen said happily.

"But It the middle of winter." Clint pointed out.

"Oh that's perfect, even better!" Stephen eye's were sparkling. 

"Uh Stephen are you feeling okay?" Nat asked with worry

"of course why wouldn't I be?"

"you are going to the beach in the middle of winter, with a concerned-looking cloak and you say you're okay," Tony added ironically

"well since no one wants to join me, I'll be leaving now."

He started to create a portal

"Someone should go with him." cap whispered.

"Someone should stop him!" carol added.

"Stephen stop, I can't let you go," Wanda said.

She looked concerned ever since this morning when she saw that symbol on his head she's not so sure he's the real Stephen.