Strange magic

"Alright, um cloak-" wanda stated.

"Levi is just fine."

"alright Levi, what can you tell me about what happened yesterday." Wanda started the investigation.

Levi nodded its edges.

"My master was acting a bit weird, he was in the bathroom, fixing himself for bed. all of a sudden I see him sliding from side to side, I start getting closer, trying to figure out what was wrong, then he falls, I catch him thinking he was just tired. this morning, when you Ms.Wanda entered the bedroom, the signal appeared on his head. I have no absolute idea of what it could be."

"thank you, this helps a lot. I have some more question, did anything happen that night that might have caused this, maybe just the smallest thing."

"doctor strange was up last night, Mr. Stark was there also, they seemed to be having a conversation, but it didn't last by the time I knew it, Mr. Stark was already leaving."

"the arrogant duo were having a conversation." Loki raised a brow.

Levi nodded.

"after Mr.Stark had left, my master was still alone in the living room, he seemed to have some type of pain,  but he did not mention anything to me." Levi continued.

"hm, some type of pain..." Wanda was thinking about any type of possibility.

meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Stephen had created a portal to Hawaii.

"isn't this fun!" Stephen exclaimed.

"Okay, hold for just a minute, since when are YOU nice to me?"
Tony was confused, what happened to the wizard?

"what do you mean?"

"you brought me to the beach with you, and offered to buy me an island."

"I'd buy anything for you, because you tony, are the love of my life."

Tony's mind went blank.

he studdered words, he couldn't talk properly.

"w-w-what!? you are in love with me?" tony managed to speak.

"yes, what's wrong tony, why are you being so shy with your boyfriend?"

"what!? boyfriend? since when?"

"four years now."

"Okay that's it who are you and what have you done with the real Stephen!?"

tony was getting ready to pull out his blasters.

"don't even think about it, Anthony, I know you too well, you'll pull out your blasters and insult me, trying to prove me wrong, I know what I'm talking about, now do you?" Stephen said leaning down to tony and kissed his cheek.

tony was way beyond flustered.

"H-how is this possible we were just fighting yesterday, how can we possibly be dating and in love."

"All couples fight Anthony."

"Don't call me that."

"you're too cute for me." Stephen giggled.

they continued walking.

"hold up, Tony, what do you mean the "real" Stephen?"

"well I guess it doesn't matter unless there's something such as a multiverse where we all live different lives and you magically made it to mine where you are my nemesis and that shit."

Stephen stayed quiet acknowledging everything tony had just said.

"I guess you are right," Stephen said, still thinking about it.