Unexpected visitors

"Alright, the street is 177A bleaker street, New York City," Steve said, assigning Wanda and Loki the address to where they were headed.

He handed them a small headpiece so they could communicate just in case.

Just by knowing where they were going, they could tell they were going to be experiencing some weird wizard shit, they needed to be careful

Well, despite the fact that these two were "wizards" themselves they needed to take precautions.

They were both standing in front of the sanctum now...

"Alright, be careful when you knock on the door, my brother told me his experience after being in one of these before..." Loki explained.

Thor's Flashback:
•at one knock he was already inside the scary building
•there was this strange vibe everywhere
•a floating wizard
•the refilling of a pint of beer
•and worse part being him transported all over the place with just the closure of a book.

"...yeah that wasn't pleasuring, and just to point out, strange had me falling for fucking 30 minutes." Loki finished off saying.

"Okay... let me just knock and hope nothing weird happens." Wanda said knocking three times.

They indeed were transported magically to the other side of the door.

This time a bit different.

the place looked brighter

"Are we in heaven?" Wanda whispered in a joke.

Loki just shrugged.

"Wanda? Loki? what are you two doing here?" came a very familiar voice.

"Steph- oh wong!" Wanda said, placing her attention in how she totally messed up the names.

"what brings you two here today? and where's Stephen? I'd assume that the magic trio would be here."

"the magic what?" Loki asked raising a brow.

"the magic trio, a name I put to the three of you, the only ones with magic in the tower. no machines or technology, but magic."

"ah okay."

"anyway, wong, I need your help, we're for Stephen," Wanda said taking something out of her bag.

"what about Stephen what's wrong- is that the cloak of levitation?"

"yes."

"but a sorcerer supreme should never leave the relics respected to them."

"This is what I mean, I asked him if the cloak could stay, and he shrugged, no interest shown at all when he left."

"where'd he go?"

"to the beach," Loki said.

"but it's the middle of winter."

"we told him that too, he said "even better" and left with t-tony..."

"pft, they're gonna kill each other." wong joked, he then cleared his throat.