Epilogue (3) Aaron

Aaron

After I accompanied Ichigo to condo hunting, Thea helped us to find an apartment with reasonable price.

Ichigo was with us. We were using her car. I'm surprised they even bought her a car for Med School here.

"This looks nice," Ichigo said, roaming her eyes around.

It is nice. Enough for studying alone. Plus, I don't even know if I'll stay here a lot. I already have the feeling that I'll sleep at wherever Oscar and Oli is.

But I still need my privacy.

"Kunin mo na?" Thea asked.

I nodded.

"What did she say?" Ichigo asked.

"Pake mo," Pagtataray ni Thea at umalis na.

I swear, they only met earlier and she already hates Ichigo. But there's nothing to hate!

"She asked if I'll take the place." I explained.

"Will you?"

"I think so,"

"Can't you just live with the twins? This place doesn't look safe."

I laughed. She's so paranoid. "It's fine, there's a guard in front of the subdivision."

Ichigo still looked hesitant but I told her I'll be fine.

Thea was the one to negotiate with the owner and we were able to get a discount since we paid for a year's worth of rent.

I know I'll be too busy to remind myself to pay for rent.

--

I was contemplating if I should study for MCAT or just wing it. I know I'll pass, but I had nothing else to do. I just moved in to my new apartment and I've bought all of the things I'll be using.

I need to keep myself entertained.

I called Ichigo.

"Want to study?"

"MCAT?"

"Yes?"

She laughed. "I thought Oscar said we should just wing it."

"Yes, but I'm very bored."

"Okay, meet me in the lobby."

I only walked to Ichigo's condo. It was only nearby, just a few kilometers away from the subdivision.

"You took so long!" She complained.

I grinned. "Sorry,"

"Return these to the library for me. I bought my own books yesterday." She said, handing me a bag of books.

"Geez, I'm not your errand boy."

"You said you're bored."

I rode the jeepney to the library. I wouldn't be able to walk there with these piles of books. My back will ache.

When I got inside the library, I stacked the books one by one on the counter. Why did Ichigo even borrowed this much? And how did she carry all of them back to her condo?

"Ang dami naman,"

My lips parted when I heard her voice.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I was avoiding her!

I smiled. Act normal, Aaron. "Lia?"

She was as surprised as I was. "You're in Manila?"