Simple as this

I didn't die! I've been crazy busy with school omg. But if you didnt already know, amanda (touchekensalina) and i have made a joint account where we post our collab one shots! Our account is daddydeeksaf so you can check that out! I decided to do a happy one shot because i've been doing so many sad ones...hope you like it! I'm taking requests too so comment if you have any! (The song part at the end is simple as this by Jake bugg!)

-Hanaaa

The team was down in the bullpen and were doing paperwork the entire day. It was finally 6pm and the day was almost over. Sam typed away furiously on his laptop to finish his paperwork while Deeks, Kensi and Callen were making coffee by the coffee and tea table behind their desks.

"I'm just saying, Kens. Maybe you should really get it checked out." Callen said while stirring his cup of coffee.

"It's just some bruising, it's no big deal. Besides, it's just my pinky finger" she said, examining her finger.

"It could be a fracture, you know" Callen said as he took a closer look at her finger.

"He's right, you should get it checked out. How are you going to pick up all your hoarder stuff when you clean up? Oh hold on..." Deeks joked as a wide and goofy grin appeared on his face.

Kensi shot him a death glare, her eyes stared straight into Deeks's. Immediately, he wiped the grin off his face and Callen slowly made his way back to his desk while Sam was completely oblivious to what was happening. Kensi rolled her eyes and walked to her desk and sat down, leaving Deeks chasing after her.

"Kensi! Kensalina, Tracy, Melissa..." He called out, dragging almost every syllable as he skipped to her desk. Standing behind her, he wrapped his arms on her shoulders and bent over so he could see her. "Fernnnn" he whined as he buried his face in her neck.

Kensi simply started typing away on her laptop and paid no attention to Deeks.

"Kensi come on, i was joking, you're not a hoarder...kinda, look i was kidding, i'm sorry." He pleaded but nothing happened. Kensi tried her hardest not to break into laughter. She was indeed ignoring him just to get back at him.

"Hey G, remember when we pretended that we didn't know about these two?" Sam said as he suddenly looked up from his laptop, looking clearly annoyed.

"Yeah?" Callen answered from his desk.

"I miss it" Callen laughed silently as Deeks and Kensi turned towards Sam who was already continuing his work.

"Come on, Kens. Smile, please?" Deeks said softly as Kensi turned her attention back to her paperwork. She stopped typing and sighed as she turned to face Deeks. Slowly, she started smile.

"There it is...so we're good right?"

"We always were" Kensi grinned.

"What? Oh...well played, Kensalina. Well played" Deeks said as he stood up right and kissed the top of her head and whispering an "i love you" before walking back to his desk.

Tried absolution of the mind and soul
It only led me where i should not go
Oh and the answer how could i miss?
Something as simple
I've been falling, breaking
All the while you stood here waiting
For me, girl