Endless Possibilities

Im backkkk. Here's something i did based on a prompt by @/elpida_skarlou on twitter! You can tweet me prompts or comment them and i'll write them out! My twitter is @/crushcrewblye. I've got more time now since i'm on break!
Alsoooo i'd like to say Salam Ramadhan to all those celebrating!
-hanaaa

"Say it ain't so, i will not go. Turn the lights off. Carry me ho-"

"Deeks." She glares at him, stopping him from singing another line.

Deeks can't help but laugh slightly at his very annoyed partner who was sitting next to him. They are finally on the flight back to LA after a tough but successful mission in Moscow. It had tested them in ways they hadn't imagined, it being their first overseas mission as a couple. But they pulled through, like they always do.

"You know i only do it to annoy you." He teases before turning to look out the window. At 30,000 feet, all he saw was clouds and the bright blue sky.

Kensi merely looked at him as he watched the clouds pass by. "Hey, what are you thinking about?" She asks softly, grabbing hold of his hand and rubbing slow circles with her thumb.

"Oh you know, the usual. How soft clouds are, whether unicorns live on them..." Deeks jokes and finally turning to face her.

Kensi chuckles softly but knows that he has something on his mind. Just this once, she decides not to push him. They were both tired and she wanted the plane ride to be one where they could both just be with each other, and she knew that's what he wanted too.

"You look tired. How bout you get some sleep?" Deeks asks as he pushed the arm rest up. He snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer so she could rest her head on his shoulder.

As she's about to answer, Sam and Callen both walk down the aisle towards them. They both share a look after seeing the position of the two junior agents. "Granger's calling us in for a debrief once we land so try an get some sleep before we land." Callen informs.

"Can't we do it tomorrow?" Kensi groans, snuggling closer to Deeks's neck, too tired to realise that she was doing it in front of the two senior agents.

"Are you kidding? Granger might've lightened up a bit but...he's still Granger." Sam complains before laughing at Kensi's tired state.

"She can get pretty grumpy and...slightly, kinda cuddly when she's tired." Deeks says, getting himself two separate eye rolls from his colleagues.

"Okay, Deeks. When we land, I'm telling her you told us that. But seriously, try and get some rest, okay? You both deserve it." Callen says before walking back to his seat, two rows behind. Sam taps Kensi's shoulder lightly before following his partner.

Deeks pushes a loose strand of hair back before kissing the top of her head softly. He leans against the window and shuts his eyes. His thoughts of how they've finally made it together came rushing back. He couldn't help but think of the endless possibilities they have as he looked out the window just a few minutes earlier. Not long after, he drifted to sleep.