It's okay, I promise

hEYYY. So here's the one shot i promised! It'll be my last one until after mid november because of my exams yay ew. This was a prompt from Amanda and half of thr story plot was also creds to her aka my spirIT ANIMAL. Warning: slight course language (just one word, really).
Prompt: "just fuck off, please" :')
Hope you like it! Love yaaaa
-Hanaaa

Deeks sits behind his desk, staring blankly at the empty seat which would normally be occupied by his girlfriend who's now stuck at home vomitting every 5 minutes. He'd left a text about an hour earlier asking if she was okay and all he got back was a "fine." He'd wanted to call in sick but Kensi had forced him to go to work so "their paperwork wouldn't pile up" but somehow, Deeks knew that she just wanted to be alone, so he complied.

"Earth to Deeks!" Callen calls out, pulling Deeks out of his daze. "You okay? How's Kensi?"

"i'm fine but Kensi's the one spilling her guts every few minutes. Not to mention she's also dealing with time of the month issues." Deeks sighs.

He looks down at the time displayed on his laptop and sees that it's already 8pm and starts chucking papers into his bag before rushing out of the building, saying a quick goodbye before he left the bullpen. Breaking almost every traffic law in LA, Deeks pulls up outside Kensi's apartment within 10 minutes. He opens the door and drops his bag on the couch. Suddenly, he hears coughing coming from behind the couch. Then, he sees her sitting with her knees pressed against her chest and her head buried in between her knees. His heart immediately broke as he saw her look so vulnerable. He's felt it before once, when he'd seen her in Afghanistan and he'd sworn to himself that he would never want to feel that way ever again.

"Kens?" Deeks's voice shook as he slowly crouches down and places his hands on both her knees. Getting no response at all, he tries to pull her arms apart so he could see her clearly. She gives in and repositions herself to sit cross-legged, facing him.

"Did you get any sleep?" He asks softly, a tone he only kept for her.

Kensi simply nods but he could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Meds?"

This time, all Kensi does is stare straight at him and he knows why. She hasn't been on any meds since her ptsd.

"Kens, you gotta take your meds. Or at least eat something. I can't see you like this." Deeks pleads gently.

"I'm fine, Deeks. It's just a stomach bug." She says as she starts to bring her knees back up to her chest so she could rest her head but Deeks pushes them back down.

"No, you're not and no it's not just a stomach bug. Look, i know why you don't want to take them but you need to get better."

"If you want me to get better, Deeks...just fuck off please." Kensi says with her voice raised this time.

Deeks shuts his eyes and gets up slowly before walking into the bedroom to get changed. He tries to blame it on her period but it still hurt him like hell. Deeks changes into a white tee shirt, his black hoodie and shorts and sits on the edge of her bed, running his hands over his face. Looking around, he realises that her clothes are all over the bed. She had had to change several times in the day because she had thrown up on some of them. Deeks sighs shakily at the realisation of just how much pain she's probably in. Just then, he hears the horrible sounds of her throwing up again. Deeks throws himself off the bed and rushes into the bathroom to see that Kensi's already spewing her guts out into the toilet bowl. He kneels down behind her and holds her hair back as he runs his hand up and down her back. As soon as she's done, Kensi breaks down and falls into his chest. Deeks sits against the wall and wraps his arms around her now frail body as she does the same.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry i didn't mean it. I swear i didn't mean it." Kensi cries repeatedly into his chest as her fingers clung onto his sweater.

Deeks tightens his grip around her. "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it so stop apologising. It's okay, I promise." He whispers into her hair and kisses the top of her head until she calmed down.

After god knows how long, Deeks pulls her up and helps her into the bedroom, handing her a clean set of clothes before going out to let her change. He collapses on the couch and puts on America's Next Top Model, something he knew would take her mind off things. After a few episodes, they fell asleep on the couch with Kensi lying on his lap. This had been happening for the past few days and continued to happen for the next two nights, all because the bathroom was closer to the couch than her bedroom.