AkaTan 2

Tanjiro was looking down at the ground as his "boyfriend" Kese was making him dress as a girl, because Kese is an asshole. (Plot purpose).
Kese said, "look at me!! I want you to look beautiful and smiling like a girl". " yes sir... ", Tanjiro said. (The way Tanjiro is dressed is in the photo).

Tanjiro and Kese was at the Harisha mansion with demons also. Tanjiro walked off the boys. Senami said " Hey... This again". Tanjiro nodded softly. Giyuu said, "I swear I will murder him". " please don't Tomika- San... I love him", Tanjiro said, begging Giyuu. Shinobu said, "Tanjiro... This is not love... He is forcing you to be a girl.. When you are a male". Kese yelled, " Tanjira!! Come here". Tanjiro did and smiled as he sees the demons. Kese said,"meet my finance... Tanjira Kamado ". Tanjiro bowed and said, " nice to meet you". The demons glared at Tanjiro and Akaza said, "How about I treat her to dinner is that alright Kese". Kese smirked, " Sure... ". The others knew what Akaza was doing. Kese left. Tanjiro sighs as Kese walked off and frowned again. Douma said " you okay pretty lady? ". Tanjiro looked at Douma and faked a smile, " I am fine thank you for asking uhhh". "Douma", he said. Akaza looked at Tanjiro up and down and said," You are a male aren't you Tanjira...?". Tanjiro stiffened and panicked. Tanjiro said, "Don't tell Kese please if he finds out that you know I am actually a guy... He will... ". Daki looked at Tanjiro and said, " He will beat you huh?". Tanjiro nodded slowly and was looking down. The uppermoons looked at Tanjiro. Akaza pulled him into a hug. Kese said, "Tanjira come meet the Harisha". " coming... babe...", Tanjira said, sadly smiling. Akaza went in front of Tanjiro stopping him from walking away. Tanjiro said, "huh... ". Kese said, " Hey!! Let her come to me jackass". "I am sorry... No... ", Akaza glaring at Kese. Everyone was watching this. Tanjiro looked down. Kese yelled, " You bitch!! You told them didn't you!!". "N-no I didn't I-", Tanjiro said. Kese slapped Tanjiro. Tanjiro looked down. Akaza snarled at Kese, holding Tanjiro. Tanjiro ran off and ran into Douma. Douma hugged him as Tanjiro cried out a loud scream also in tears. Akaza said, " you know... I hate people who forced other people to be a different gender". Tanjiro took off his makeup and take out the hair extensions. Tanjiro looked down, scared. Akaza pushed Kese into the Harisha, who glared deadly at him. Shinobu said, "that is my friend... ". Kese sweat dropped as Giyuu pushed him outside. Tanjiro was scared as shit. Akaza hugged him and said, " Come.. Let me change you into something you like". Tanjiro nodded and walked out with Akaza. Kese yelled, "Tanjira help me please babe". Tanjiro walked to him and breaks the ring that Kese gave him on their 2nd date and said, " Go to hell... ". Akaza clapped in amazement and said, " come... I will treat you dinner and a new outfit for you". Tanjiro nodded.

After that, Tanjiro came back out with his hair in a ponytail, a black kimono with a green necklace. Everyone looked at him in awe. Giyuu hugged him and said, "You made me proud". " thank you Onii-Chan.. ", Tanjiro said. Akaza cleared his throat and bowed, " may I have this dance Tanjiro ". " yes you may Akaza", Tanjiro said.

They danced around the floor as the demons looked at Akaza in shocked as the Harisha was finally seeing Tanjiro smile. Akaza sang in a tone, "

"When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more".

Tanjiro danced with the beat of Akaza's tone.

"Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak".