ShinoTan (Male Shinobu)

Tanjiro got injured after fighting a demon, but continued fighting Upper Moon 3. Tanjiro was breathing slowly and got his crow. The crow soon got the message and said, "Caw!!". Shinobu let his arm out and said, "Matsuemon...".

Shinobu was alone in his office right now. Matsuemon said, " Tanjiro is injured badly looks like an Upper Rank". Shinobu rushed out quickly to the location and sees Tanjiro covered in cuts and a really bad wound on his shoulder. Shinobu said, "En!! Get Aoi and Kanao and tell them to get a room ready... Tanjiro needs medical attention and fast!!! And tell the other Harisha as well!!". Shinobu rushed quickly, Tanjiro in his arms.

1 day later,

Tanjiro woke up and groans in pain. Shinobu said, "hey you awake now?". " Shinobu..? What happened?", Tanjiro said, confused. Shinobu said, "you tell me... I found you". "oh right... I was on a mission and Upper Rank 3 came and attacked me... We fought until sunlight, I blacked out after he fled away from the sun... Woke up and called my crow to someone....", Tanjiro said. Shinobu said, " your so reckless, Tanjiro". "Sorry...", Tanjiro said. Shinobu hands him the medicine and said, "Just rest... In a week or two you'll be fine". Tanjiro nodded, took the medicine and rested again. Shinobu clutched his fist and left.

A week later

Tanjiro was walking with Giyuu and humming a song. Tanjiro said, "Onii-chan..". " yes", Giyuu said, walking behind him. Tanjiro said, "why do you hate Shinobu- kun?". Giyuu thought, 'because that insect has a crush on you!!'. Giyuu said, "No reason... Why?". " Cause... I think I have a crush on him", Tanjiro blushed. Giyuu stood there and sighed long and said, "Fine, you can date the purple insect". "thanks Onii-chan!!", Tanjiro said. A dark murder aura was around Giyuu ad Tanjiro left.

Later

Tanjiro said, "Hey Shinobu- kun are you busy?". "yes I am, what's up?", Shinobu said, taking off his clothes. Tanjiro sighed and said, "I know this might be weird but I-". Shinobu said, "closer to the desk for a minute". Tanjiro did and said, "I-...". Shinobu looked at him and said, "you what?". Tanjiro talked really fast,"Ireallylikeyouasacrushandiknowyouwon'tlikemeback". Shinobu was confused and said, "what?". Tanjiro blushed even harder and sighed, "i- I really like you as a crush and I know you won't like me back... soo-". Tanjiro just stood there and said, "Okay- I will leave now... Bye...". Shinobu said, "wait...". Tanjiro looked back and said, "yes". Shinobu went up to him and said, "mhm... I love you...". Tanjiro blushed and looked away. Shinobu chuckled as he held Tanjiro's chin up to look at him and kissed him. Tanjiro was shocked but kisses back.

They were at the Harisha HQ just to hang out with the other, Tanjiro had bumped his head on the wall from not looking and Shinobu laughed. Tanjiro said, "rude".

As they sat down by a tree, Tanjiro was talking as Shinobu was to. Shinobu said, " Wait a minute-... You almost cut off Upper Rank 3's head!!". "Yep if he wasn't for the sun, he would've been fucking dead...", Tanjiro said. Shinobu laughed at this and said, "no way". Tanjiro took out his sword to show to mark of a peice of pink hair and flesh on it. Shinobu said, "holy shit you almost did...". Sanemi said, "What did the brat do?". " battled Upper Rank 3...", Tanjiro said, showing a pink hair and flesh. Sanemi said, "holy fucking shit... Did you get him". Tanjiro said, "I wish... That demon asshole".

Tanjiro said, "a new demon corp slayer?". "sounds weird right?", Kanao said. Tanjiro sees a girl with full purple hair and blue eyes and said, "is that her?". Kanao nodded and said, "Nii-san said that, she is her apprentice...". Tanjiro nodded.

Two months later

Tanjiro was talking to Ashley (the new girl) and Shinobu past them. Ashely said, "isn't he so cute!!". "yeah he is...", Tanjiro said, with a soft smile. Ashley said, "you like him?". "what? Why would you say that?", Tanjiro said. Ashley said, " because... I love Shinobu- senpai, he is so cute and perfect...". Tanjiro said, "ah... ". " you better not take him away kay~ or friendship over", Ashley said. Tanjiro said, "sure".

5 months later

Tanjiro was now getting annoyed and jealous about Ashley talking about or flirting with Shinobu that he had enough of it. Ashley was about to kiss Shinobu. Tanjiro finally snapped and pulled her away quickly. Shinobu said, "damn...". Ashley said, " Tanjiro!? What the Fuck!!!". Everyone looked over and was silent. Rengoku said, "Kamado?". Tanjiro said, "I was polite and quiet, but you are starting to fucking annoy me!!".
Ashley said, "All I did was talk about Shinobu and try to kiss him what do you mean!?". Tanjiro yelled, "What I mean is you fucking tried to kiss my boyfriend!!". Shinobu had to hold him back. Tanjiro was struggling and said, "I fucking swear that if Shinobu was not holding me back, I would beat your ass right now". Shinobu turned Tanjiro around and said, "calm down... It's okay...". Tanjiro huffed and looked away. Shinobu said, "my jealous butterfly~". Tanjiro huffed and said, "sorry...". Ashley said, "Fine friendship over!!". Tanjiro said, "yay!! I don't get to deal with your sorry ass...". Shinobu chuckled. Tanjiro hugged Shinobu and huffed. Shinobu glared at Ashley and said, "I wouldn't stop him if you done that again...". Tanjiro sticked out his tongue and said, "mine, whore". Shinobu said, "all yours butterfly~". Tanjiro smiles. Ashley left and was crying.

Sanemi said, "damn... He can snap". "I had to deal with that for 5 months", Tanjiro said. Shinobu said, "love you...". "love you to~", Tanjiro said. Shinobu smiled and kissed his forehead and said, "you calm now?". Tanjiro nodded and said, "yep!". Giyuu said, "knew that he was going to snap sooner or later this month...". Shinobu said, " I got you something...". "Mhm? What is it?", Tanjiro said.

Shinobu pulled out a red and purple butterfly ring and necklace. Shinobu said, " happy birthday~". Tanjiro said, "I love it...". Shinobu smiled and hugged him as he said, "Love you Butterfly".

"Love you to, Shino".

The End
Word Count: 1036 words