KanaTan (Fem Tanjiro)

Tanjiro goes by Tanjira in this.
Harisha is alive btw 🥰

Kanao and Tanjira started dating someone after they have defeated Muzan and after Tanjira cane back to human. She was happy with Kanao very much and loved her like no tomorrow. Kanao said, "hello babe". Tanjira had came back from a mission and hugged Kanao from behind and said, "... Tired". Shinobu entered and said, "hey Tanjira how was the mission... Oh...". Kanao said, "did you need a day off Tanjira". Tanjira nodded and said, "date night?". "Of course dear, how about in the butterfly garden... Is that okay nee-san?", Kanao said. Shinobu said, "I don't mind... I wonder why Mitsuri is doing...". Shinobu left at that as the two girls giggled/ laughed at Shinobu worrysome for Mitsuri.

Later Tonight

Tanjira was in a middle of a date with Kanao around the butterfly garden. Tanjira smiled sweetly and kissed her cheek. Kanao blushed hard and said, "You sneaky fox". Tanjira smiled softly. Kanao pushed her down gently and kissed her. Tanjira kissed back and said, "love you~". Kanao said, "love you to dear~". Tanjira leaned her chest as soon as they say up and Kanao smiled as she stroke her hair softly and gently. Tanjira said, "stop that...". Kanao grabbed a cherry and ate one. Tanjira giggled and smiled softly. They were happy together and that was it. They never will let go until death. Kanao held Tanjira's waist and kissed her lips.
Tanjira kissed back and soon felt something rub against her breasts only to see Kanao's hand under her shirt. Tanjira broke the kiss and blushed hard and said, "pervert". "Oh you liked that", Kanao said, with a smirk. Tanjira said, "... Tie me up and we'll see if I did~". They both laughed and cuddled near each other looking at the stars. Kanao said, "I love you...". " I love you to ".

The End
Word Count:320 words