MuTan 2

It was Tanjiro 18th birthday party and he was in a beautiful white kimono and a white flower pin in his hair. He danced with Kanao. The demons arrived. Muzan had a white suit. Tanjiro said, "hey!! You all made it". "sorry Tanjiro, Daki couldn't find her heels and Doma lost his tie", Kokushibo said. Tanjiro said, "it's fine".

Muzan said, " do you have red wine...". Tanjiro chuckled and led Muzan the way to the red wine. Tanjiro poured for the both of them. Muzan said, "I got two presents for you... Tonight one is after the presents and one is at Midnight". " why so, my love?... ", Tanjiro said. Muzan chuckled and said, "it's a surprise, my love". "Idiot...", Tanjiro said. Muzan said, " don't be a brat tonight ". Tanjiro said, "What are you going to do about it? Fuck me in front of my friends and family?". " not sure, my love", Muzan said and left at that.

Tanjiro was talking with the Harisha and Muzan came over. Giyuu said, "Muzan...". " hey I just came over... Just wanted to see what the birthday boy and you guys doing", Muzan said. Tanjiro said, "Call me that again, I will suck your dick off". Shinobu chocked on her drunk. Muzan chuckled and said, "whatever you say". Muzan kissed Tanjiro's forehead and left. Sanemi said, " no shame?". "Why should I? I done it before", Tanjiro said, drinking his wine. Nezuko said, " present time!!". Tanjiro said, "yay". Everyone laughed at that.

After awhile, Tanjiro grabbed Muzan's gift the last one and opened it. Tanjiro was quiet and said,"...You remember...". Muzan chuckled. Tanjiro pulled out a red heart with one white angel wing and one black angel wing. Nezuko said, " that is beautiful... You bastard Muzan!!". Everyone laughed. Muzan laughed. Tanjiro said, "surprised you remembered". Muzan said, "I bought it after you said you wanted it and I was going to wait and give it to you on our anniversary or your birthday". Tanjiro blushed and hugged muzan and said, "Arigato love". Muzan said, " I got one more for you". Nezuko said, "bro what!? It's almost midnight!!". Muzan laughed and said, " want me to explain it be bold?". Tanjiro was confused and said, "bold?". Muzan pulled out a green and black engagement ring and said, " Will You Marry Me?". Tanjiro blushed hard and said, "yes!!". Muzan smiled. Everyone was shocked, but smiled and congratulated the couple. Nezuko said, " omg... That was the plan tonight for my brother!?". Muzan said, "yep...". Tanjiro smiled. Muzan smiled softly back at him and kissed him on the lips. Tanjiro kissed back. Muzan said, "love you Tanjiro". "love you to, Muzan", Tanjiro said.

Rengoku said, "this is a shock actually... More shocking then you two dating for the first time". Tanjiro laughed at that memory and said, "yes we both had to run from everyone in this room". Muzan chuckled and said, "still was a great memory". Tanjiro smiled and held his hand. Muzan said, "I'll be back real quick okay love". Tanjiro nodded and kissed his cheek.

After awhile, Muzan came back and picked up Tanjiro bridal style and said, " me and Tanjiro will be back~ maybe". Tanjiro blushed at that knowing what he meant and said, "probably tomorrow~ if I can walk". Muzan teleported to their room.

In the room, Tanjiro was pushed on the bed and looked up to see Muzan on top of him. Tanjiro looked up and said, "devor me~". Muzan smirked and tied Tanjiro hands with his tie to the headboard and said, "sure~ you look tasty~". Tanjiro moaned as Muzan attacked his neck. Tanjiro said, " just prep me and fuck me like the slut I am~". Muzan chuckled lowly and took off their clothes. Tanjiro looked at Muzan's dick and drooled over it and realize that he had been stretch out himself from earlier when he was in the bathroom. Muzan put his fingers in and said, "Mhm? Your really loose~ baby boy~". Tanjiro blushed hard. Muzan smirked and said, "you want it faster huh?". Tanjiro blushed harder (if that's possible).

Muzan entered Tanjiro. Tanjiro moaned and said, "Fuck~". Muzan entered fully and Tanjiro moaned in pain but pleasure. Muzan chuckled and started to thrust. Tanjiro moaned loudly and arched his back. Muzan grunted and said, "god your so tight baby~". Tanjiro said, "Master!!~ I am going to-". Muzan said, "go ahead baby, I am getting there soon". Tanjiro came and moaned loudly and said, "Master!!~~ you feel so goood~". Muzan chuckled and thrust faster hitting his sweet spot. Tanjiro moaned louder than last time and said, "Faster!!! Ahhh~ Master~!!".

Tanjiro came along with Muzan. Muzan said, "do you have any more desires of me fucking you anywhere else?". Tanjiro said, "no... Just in here... Only on the bed and fuck me like I'm a slut and treat me like a sex toy~". Muzan said, "your such a good boy~". Muzan rubbed the side of his cheek. Tanjiro liked the praise and said, "thank you master~". Muzan said, "do you a reward?". Tanjiro said, "... Can you...". Tanjiro was about to say, but stopped and looked away feeling insecure about weather he should say it or not. Muzan noticed it and said, "can I?... what dear?". Tanjiro said, " Can you... Chain me to the bed and fuck me?...". Tanjiro had an insecure look about it. Muzan smiled and said, "let me grab them". Tanjiro smiled.

After their night of fun, Tanjiro passed out on Muzan's chest and snuggles into his neck. Muzan said, " good night love". "Goodnight", Tanjiro said.

A month later, Tanjiro said, "Muzan, what do you think of a buttercream cake with black, red, and white frosting?". "it's sounds delicious actually", muzan said. Tanjiro smiled and hugged him. Muzan chuckled and said, " ooo~ what about little chocolate cupcakes with green frosting?". Tanjiro licked his lips at that. Muzan said, "shall we find our wedding outfits?". Tanjiro nodded and said, " let me grab Nezuko and we are good to go". Muzan nodded.

After a whole 5 months of planning, Tanjiro was wearing a beautiful white dress as Muzan was wearing a white suit. (Literally the suit he is wearing on the photo on top).

After the I do's Muzan was holding Tanjiro close to him and said, "I love you". " love you to", Tanjiro said.

After a few years, Tanjiro and Muzan had a beautiful girl and named her Mujira and Muzan's daughter (from the episode Tanjiro met Muzan and his family).

The End
Word Count: 1085 Words