KokuTan 2

Kokushibou was chilling around the infinity house and looks to see the demons being chaotic and groaned. He left the room and Tanjiro appeared. Kokushibou said, "Hello dear". "Hi... Can we have a date night...", Tanjiro said. Kokushibou said, "of course dear". The other demons have left for the mission.

Later, Kokushibou was bored and had to wait for a mission. Muzan assigned everyone, but Kokushibou a mission. Tanjiro said, "Koku!!". Kokushibou said, "hello love". Tanjiro smiled and cuddled in his chest. Kokushibou laid on the couch since the upper moons were gone somewhere. Muzan came in and said, "that's cute... Why is he here tho". Kokushibou said, "date night... Cuddles and TV...". Tanjiro laid was watching TV still, not minding the conversation. Muzan said, "... Do we not exist". Kokushibou said, "it's more like you don't, but I do...". Tanjiro kissed Kokushibou and said, "... Popcorn?". "will you let me get up? ", Kokushibou asked. Tanjiro said, "No". Kokushibou sighed and Muzan went to cook it.

After a while Tanjiro passed out along with Kokushibou on the couch. The other have just arrived after Muzan covered them in a blanket. Doma said, "A human~". Muzan said, "touch him, your dead... By Kokushibou... ". Kokushibou woke up slowly and said, "Tanjiro, love... You asleep?". Tanjiro groaned and said, " Koku~ let me sleep... You demons barely let me sleep". Kokushibou said, "i'm sorry dear". Tanjiro pouted and turned his back toward the others. Kokushibou smiled and stroke his hair. Tanjiro said, "Kokuuuu!!!". Kokushibou smirked at this. Tanjiro sat up and said, "your being an ass". Kokushibou laughed softly. Tanjiro bonked him on head with a peice of paper and said, "baka...". Tanjiro flipped back down and huffed. Kokushibou smiled and kissed his forehead.

Doma said, " How did you meet~". Kokushibou said, "... We fought each other... And by that we were fighting and flirting... Yeah... Harisha decided to not a give a fuck anymore and just said, 'your done.. Your dating' it was great...". Kokushibou smiled. Tanjiro said, " Shut up... ". Kokushibou said, "are you that tired?". Tanjiro said, "Yesss... You guys make it hard to fucking sleep!!". Kokushibou sighed lowly and said, "Nakime... Can you teleport him to my room please". "Sure ", Nakime said.

It was chaotic and Kokushibou was tired, and went to his room to see Tanjiro asleep, soundly and calmly and smiled at him. Kokushibou rested by him and held his waist and fell asleep.

The End
Word Count: 408 words