Seven

"Can you blame me for that?"

"I love his warm embrace. His sweet kisses he plants on me when we're together. His hands holding mine. His stares. His smiles."

"I don't know what to do, I'm longing for him. I want him to feel what I am feeling right now towards him."

"But. . . He only do that when he needs me, because he needs me. When he wants something."

"I love how he touches me, how he pretends that he loves me. . . too."

"And all of itwhat he doeswas just an act."

"I'm not blind nor a martyr to not even see, to not even feel that he just pretends. That he pretends that he also feel the same way towards me, and I'm mad at myself how I'm able to let this relationship (or not because he never courted me) last. Funny how I only exist when he's bored. I don't know if I should be proud of myself because I'm able to love him, to stay with him even though he do this to me, even though he thinks of me like I'm his bank account. Nothing more, nothing less."

"That's love for you. It makes you blind that you can't see his imperfections, his mistakes, anymore. He's perfect in your eyes. He's perfect in my eyes. I'll accept your insults but what can I do? What can you do? I just fell. I loved someone who I know isn't going to have the same feelings as me. I'm sorry that I can't stop myself. I'm sorry for being a fool. I'm sorry."

"Can you blame me for that?"

XxPuchelletheCatxX
© April 15, 2015