29 Thursday

THURSDAY:

My alarm went off and I groaned fuckkkk I opened my eyes and saw a tattooed chest and I smiled. Andy was breathing very lightly and snoring lightly as well. I smiled and listened to his heart beat it reminded me of a song and I started smiling and bit my lip. I yawned and stretched but I didn't want to get up out of his arms.

Andy woke up and said God dammit Abby if you don't turn your fucking alarm off I will break your damn phone. I said Andrew Dennis Biersack he tensed up and said how do you know my full name I said I don't know. He said ummm who told you my name I said I saw it somewhere but I don't remember he said ok and laughed uncomfortably.

Andy stretched his arm out and grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm. He took a picture of us and I laughed and shook my head. He yawned and stretched and said ughhh we have school I said mmm I don't wanna get up he said I know.

I said the party is tomorrow he said I know I said I hope Lilly is ok he smiled and said yea me too. Andy ran his hand down my back and kissed my head I said I don't want to get up Andy said yea me neither. I looked up at him and his blue eyes were sparkling in the sunlight.

Andy looked down at me and smiled and said huh I said nothing you just look really good he smiled and laughed and said take a picture it will last longer. I got up and straddled his lap and grabbed my phone and took a picture of him he winked in one of them and my heart did somersaults in my chest.

I put my phone down and sighed and said we should get up Andy said no and started rubbing my thighs. I said Andy we have school he said ugh fine I'll get up I rolled my eyes and got up. I went to the restroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I went downstairs to ask Andy a question but he left I felt sad and went upstairs and changed for the day. I sprayed some body spray on and headed downstairs I left the house and locked the front door. As I was standing outside of my car I looked at the woods I saw Jason standing there. He said Abby come here I put my stuff in my car and locked it.

I know your all thinking Abby leave but what did I do I fucking walked over to the forest. I knew Andy was gonna be extremely upset I got to the edge of the forest and Jason walked over to me smiling I instantly regretted it. Jason walked up to me and said Abby listen to me carefully I said ok he said be very careful I said ok he said don't trust Andrew.

I said what do you mean he said don't trust Andrew because he wants to kill you. I laughed and said no Andrew cares about me he laughed and said no Abby that's what he wants you to think. I said ok he said Andrew can minesweep you so you won't remember him or his friends. I said so he can read my mind and earse my memory he said yes I felt my stomach sink.

Jason said just don't get to close to Andy or Andrew because they will hurt you. I sighed and looked down and said ok he said just be careful I'm warning you I said ok he said bye have a nice day. I said you too and turned around and started walking towards my car and got in. I drove to school and couldn't stop thinking Andy can literally wipe my memory any time he wants to.

That made me feel extremely anxious and I didn't want to fall for him now but why should I listen to Jason but also what if he's right. I got to school and parked and got out and headed inside. I made sure to avoid Jack and Lucy I got to class and went to sit down. Andy got up and grabbed me and pulled me closer and smelled me I said um exsfuckingscue me.

Andy said what did Jason say my breath hitched I said what are you talking about. Andy said I know what Jason smells like what did he say Abby. I said he warned me and about you and said not to fall for you because you can hurt me and also earse my memory.

Andy laughed and said no I won't hurt you or erase your memory I smiled and said good. I turned all my work in including our project Lilly still wasn't feeling good unfortunately I felt extremely terrible. Our last period was gym me and Andy walked to gym class together.

When we walked into gym class nobody was in there I said um what the fuck. I looked at Andy and he was just as confused as I was. I said um Andy where is everyone he said I don't know babe. All of a sudden Jason appears I jumped and Andy said what do you want. Jason laughed and said nothing I was just coming here to warn your little girlfriend.

Andy said she's not my girlfriend I said ow and looked down. Jason said aww why isn't she your girlfriend your scared Andrew is gonna hurt her. Andy growled and said no I just don't want to force her into a relationship if she doesn't feel comfortable. I said aw and looked at him Jason said well just mind sweep her.

Andy said no I won't do that Andy started getting angry I said oh no I should run. I said wait guys don't do this here in school Andy looked at me and grabbed my wrist and drug me out of school. I said ow your hurting me we got outside I screamed OW YOUR FUCKING HURTING ME. Andy let go and turned around and looked at me I started rubbing my wrist and looked at him.

He said babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I said it's fine don't do it again. Andy walked over to me and gave me a hug and I wrapped my arms around his chest and rested my cheek on his chest and smiled. I said Andy he said hmm I said please promise you won't hurt me. Andy said I promise I won't hurt you I smiled and said good and kissed his chest.

A little while later we got to my house and hung out Andy sighed and said fuck I gotta head to work. I said ok and he lifted my chin up and kissed me it caught me off guard and he pulled back. I felt electricity shoot through my body and I smiled he said bye. I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer and started kissing him passionately and he put his hand behind my head and he moaned slightly.

I pulled back smiling and so did Andy he smiled and said well I have to go I said come back he smiled and said I will don't worry. Andy walked out of the house and I watched him disappear into the night. I went back inside and locked the door and ate dinner then went into my room and layed down and fell asleep.