119 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I woke up to the cold breeze against my skin. I started shivering and said what the fuckkk I noticed my window was open. I got out of bed and yawned I walked over to my window and closed and locked it. I jumped when I heard Andy growl Abby and I turned around and he started laughing and said princessa.

I smiled slightly and yawned and stretched stretched Andy walked over to me and gave me a hug. Andy pulled back I said we have finals next week Andy sighed and said I know babe. I said where did you go he said I went into the forest and hunted a animal.

I said nice he said I could have  fucking killed Jack if I wanted to. I said well you would have gotten into a shit ton of trouble. Andy laughed and said yea I know thats why I left when I did. I said Andrew was coming out Andy said yea that's why I left so quickly.

I said ok that makes sense he said yep I bit my lip and walked over to my door and locked it. Andy said princessa what are you doing I walked over to Andy and winked. I took off my shorts and threw them at Andy he said holy shit what are you doing.

I took off my shirt and looked at Andy his mouth dropped I started laughing. Andy said ok Abby now I'm fucking hard I walked over to my side drawer and pulled out a condom and handed it to Andy. I put my shirt on and went to the bathroom Andy followed me and waited outside the restroom.

I went into my room and took off my shirt and climbed into bed. A couple minutes later Andy came into my room and locked my door. Andy walked over to my bed and took off his clothes. His chest was extremely gorgeous I felt my heart go in between my legs.

Andy climbed into bed and climbed on top of me and I bit my lip and smiled. Andy said I love you princessa I said I love you more Mr. Waddles. Andy laughed and shook his head and leaned down and started kissing me passionately I ran my hand through his hair.

Andy smiled against my lips when he pulled back he said you look so fuckin hot darlin. Andy slid his boxers off and tossed them on the floor. Andy slid off my underwear and tossed them on the floor as well. Andy said you can't scream my name I pouted and said aww he said I know.

Andy separated my legs and slid his length in I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream. Andy completely sunk into me and moaned slightly I felt my heart race. Andy started thrusting roughly into me and I gripped his back and pulled him closer.

Andy rested his forehead against mine and smiled and continued thrusting into me. I ran my nails down his back and he groaned fuckkkk Abby I started moaning slightly. My thighs started shaking Andy said you closer babe I said yes.

Andy continued roughly thrusting into me and my hips shifted up and started shaking roughly. I gripped his back and hit my climax Andy slammed his hips forward and came as well. I almost screamed me and Andy started breathing heavily I said wow that was amazing.

Andy said yes I agree with you Andy pulled out. A little while later me and Andy snuck into the bathroom and took a shower. After we got out we dried off and changed and snuck back into my room quietly. Andy stood in the hallway and tried being a spy.

I started laughing slightly and took a picture of him and he shook his head. Me and Andy went into my room I fell asleep a little while later after Andy left. I checked my phone it said 4 am so I went to bed for the night. A couple of hours later my mom came in my room and turned on the lights and said Abby its time to get up.

I opened my eyes and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched. My mom walked out of my room and closed my door. I got out of bed and yawned and stretched I walked out of my room and closed my door. I walked into my bathroom and closed the door and turned on the lights.

I said well thats fucking bright I started wondering if Andy is coming to school today. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked out of the bathroom. I walked into my bedroom and closed the door Andy appeared and I jumped.

Andy said yes princessa I am going to school today I smiled and said good. I yawned and walked over to Andy and gave him a hug. I said last night was fucking amazing Andy kissed my shoulder and said yes I agree with you. I quickly changed and got ready for the day and sprayed some body spray on.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and bag and headed downstairs. Andy came downstairs behind me my mom said hello Andy. He said he Ms. Summer my mom smiled and said good morning Andy. My mom said are you guys ready to go to school Andy sneezed and I jumped and said bless you.

Andy started laughing and said I scared you my mom started laughing as well I shook my head and laughed. My mom said alright guys let's go we all walked out of the front door and she locked it. My mom unlocked her car Andy walked and swayed his hips my mom laughed and said go Andy.

I shook my head and started laughing I bit my lip and walked over to the car. We all got in and buckled up and my mom locked the car and we all yawned and started laughing. My mom turned on the car and started driving out of the neighborhood I also turned on the radio.