58 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up to Andy groaning fuckkk and I rolled over. Andy got out of bed and I heard slight bones cracking and a low groan he said fuckkk right now. I yawned and stretched Andrew said darling I said uh huh and looked at him and smiled. Andrew kissed me and said I'll be back I said where are you going he said to hunt.

I said please be careful he said don't worry I will and he walked out of his room and disappeared. I sighed and got comfortable again and fell back asleep while he went to go hunt. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched. I sat up and looked around Andys room and he still wasn't here.

I got up and went to the bathroom and used it. After I finished using the restroom I walked back into his room. I heard something crash downstairs and I jumped I heard multiple voices saying what the fuck Ashley. I smiled when I realized it was the guys I walked out of Andy's room and ran down the hall and the stairs.

Every one jumped and said Abby I immediately ran over to Cc and wrapped my arms around his neck. Everyone walked over to me and gave me a group hug. We all took a group picture together and also started laughing. A couple minutes later we all hung out in the kitchen and ate breakfast and talked about their trip.

Ashley handed me Andys phone and I held it and went upstairs and plugged it in. Someone called and I felt my heart go in my throat Scout was calling. I declined it and she texted are you still coming over later 😏. I dropped his phone and felt like I was gonna throw up.

I immediately grabbed my keys and all of my stuff. Andy walked in and said hey babe what's up I said I don't feel good I'm heading home. Andy said I can take you home I said no and walked past him feeling light headed. Andy checked his phone and groaned fuckkkk I immediately started walking downstairs. Andy yelled ABBY WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN I said NO WHAT THE FUCK ANDREW.

My throat started closing I said MY FUCKING MOM IS LEAVING TOMORROW AND YOUR CHEATING ON ME AND I FUCKING NEED YOU. I ran out of the front door and slammed it every one yelled WHAT THE FUCK ANDREW ABBY IS THE BEST FUCKING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU. Andy yelled EVERY ONE SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE I HAVE TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

I got in my car and drove home I wanted to cry the whole time but kept it in. After I got home I put my bags up and headed downstairs my mom said I'm gonna miss you Abby. I grabbed a knife and popped Andy's balloons and threw them in the trash. I cut the roses up while crying and screaming YOU FUCKING CHEATER.

My mom said oh absofuckinglty not Abby I layed on the couch and my mom held me while I cried. A little while later I finally calmed down and we ate some food and hung out together. A couple of hours later me and my mom got ready for bed and headed upstairs.

After I used the restroom I climbed into bed and fell asleep I didn't even bother checking my phone.