SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched and rolled over. I sighed and rolled back over and got out of bed I yawned and said fuckkk it's so fucking early. I went into my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom and I headed back into my room. Lilly caller and I answered it she said hey bestie I said huh whats up.

Lilly said Abby you wanna have a girls day I smiled and said yea sure I don't mind. Lilly said ok cool I will definitely get ready and you do the same I said ok cool and I hung up on her. I yawned and stretched and turned on some music and put my phone down. I headed downstairs and made some coffee and headed upstairs and started drinking it so I could wake up.

A couple minutes later I started getting slightly hyper from the coffee. I jammed out to some music and decided to finally get ready for the day. After I finished getting ready I sprayed some body spray on and put on some chapstick and I also put on my shoes.

I headed downstairs and put my cup up and used the restroom and texted Lilly. A couple of minutes later I heard a car honk and I laughed and walked out of the house and locked the front door. I got into Lillys car and she locked the car and I buckled up and smiled and laughed.

Lilly rolled down her windows and turned on the radio and drove out of my neighborhood. It was a beautiful day me and Lilly drove down the highway and jammed out together. We ended up stopping at the nail salon and getting our nails done. Me and Lilly both got acrylic nails I got black and so did Lilly.

We also got our faces waxed which hurt a lot. A little while later we left and went to the hair salon and got our hair done. I was extremely relaxed a little while later we finally left and went out to eat. We hung out and laughed together for a while.

I checked my phone it said 5 pm I said holy shit she laughed and said huh. I said it's 5 pm Lilly said oh wow I laughed and said yea I know.  Me and lilly quickly used the restroom before we left to go home. A little while later we paid and left and got into the car. Lilly said I had a lot of fun I smiled and said yea I have to agree I also had a lot of fun as well.

Lilly drove down the highway with the windows down and the radio up. Me and Lilly took a couple pictures through out the day. A little while later Lilly dropped me off and I gave her a hug and said seriously thank you. Lilly smiled and said of course babe call if you need anything I smiled and said ok.

I walked up to the front door and unlocked it and walked inside and locked the front door. I took off my shoes and saw rose petals on the stairs I said what the fuck. I walked up the stairs and followed the rose petals it stopped in front of my door. I opened my door and dropped my phone and said holy shit.

I saw balloons saying I LOVE YOU there was a bouquet of red roses on my vanity. There was rose petals scattered around my room I walked over to my bed and saw a teddy bear and I smiled and bit my lip. On my bed the rose petals were in the shape of a heart and it said PROM? I felt my eyes watering I saw a little box and I opened it I saw a card and picked it up.

It said Dear Abby will you be my princess to the prom? I opened the box and saw a beautiful diamond ring in the shape of a tiara. I smiled and put it on my finger I picked up the teddy bear and it smelt like Andy. I squeezed it and it said I LOVE YOU FOREVER MY PRINCESSA FROM YOUR FAVORITE HUMAN ANDY. It was his voice I started crying and dropped the bear.

Andy appeared and said princessa I turned around he smiled and said will you go to prom with me? I smiled and said yes he smiled and said come here I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and instantly attacked his lips. Andy hoisted me up and turned around and pushed me slightly against the door. I smiled when he pulled back I said I love you he said I love you too babe.

I said so you were listening when I talked about my dream promposal. Andy smiled and said well duh obviously I smiled and said so you are going to prom. Andy laughed and said yes babe I'm going to prom I squealed and kissed Andy and he smiled against my lips.

I pulled back and said thank you he said anything for my girl. Andy cleared off my bed and we both climbed in it and talked for hours until we both fell asleep for the night.