I heard someone laugh and I said hello they stopped and turned and looked at me. I continued walking and they stopped and laughed and disappeared I said um ok. The trees smelt really good I like the smell of nature it smells extremely earthy. I turned my head and looked everywhere and didn't see anything or anyone so I continued walking.

I saw a beast eating a person I felt my stomach churn and I wanted to puke. The beast turned around and looked at me he had blood all over his face and he was holding guts in his hand. The persons body was completely tore open and they had a slash on their neck. I covered my mouth and just looked at the beast it didn't have horns like Andy did.

The fangs were dripping with blood and its claws were also covered in blood and it snarled at me. I said oh shit I was extremely far from my house now and I regretted it. I felt my breath hitch in my throat and I couldn't move the beast just looked at me and continued snarling.

The beast dropped the persons guts and snarled and growled lowly. I said oh fuckkkk and I immediately turned around and started running as fast as I could. My hair was flying in the wind I heard the beast growling and running towards me I couldn't breathe or scream for help.

I continued running and I accidentally tripped and scratched my knee and it started bleeding. I said fuckkk and I tried to get up but I was slammed down and I said owww fuck. The beast flipped me over and pinned my hands beside my head. I said please don't hurt me he started growling and snapped at me and I felt like I was about to die.

The beast sniffed my hair and he said mmmm you smell fucking amazing. I said thank you and he licked my neck I started crying and I screamed ANDYYY HELPPP. I felt a scratch on my arm I said owww fuckkkk helpppp. Andrew growled and said GET OFF OF ABBY NOW he laughed and stood up and started laughing at andy.

Andrew was in his full beast form and I said Andrew he snarled and growled at the other beast. The other beast started laughing Andrew growled loudly and it scared me he walked over to the guy and picked him up and threw him and he hit a tree and fell. Andrew ran over to me and said are you ok and he saw my knee and said babe your bleeding I said I'm ok.

Andrew helped me up and gave me a hug and I closed my eyes and everything went pitch black and I felt light. I woke up in my living room and let go of Andrew he walked over to the front door and locked it. I said ow fuck I sat down on the couch and Andrew grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned my knee.

I flinched Slightly and he said sorry I said no its ok it just burned. After Andrew cleaned my knee he shifted back to human form. Andy said Abby what the fuck were you thinking I said I don't know. Andy growled and said you could have gotten your self killed.

I said I know I'm sorry he said no you don't I looked at Andy with a sad look. He said look just never fucking do that again because I can't loose you. I said I'm sorry he said its ok and he kissed my head and I went upstairs and went to bed for the night.