TUESDAY:

I heard something crash in my room and I jumped and woke up. Andy said sorry my bad I sighed and said your fucking covered in blood and your clothes are torn. Andy groaned fuckkkk and walked out of my room and I sighed the layed back down and closed my eyes. A couple minutes later my bedroom door opened and closed and I heard someone walking on my floor.

I yawned and stretched my bed sunk down and I felt someone wrapping their arms around me. I rolled over and saw Andy smiling widely I laughed and kissed him. He said hey babe I said so how was your hunting he said good I said you are such a fucking raccoon. He said no I ate a rabbit I said ew gross and he started laughing and said huh.

He laughed and said did you just call me a raccoon I said yes now shut up and go to sleep. Andy started laughing and said um ok babe I cuddled against his chest and fell asleep. He pulled the blanket over us and got snuggled against me and fell asleep as well.

I listened to his heart beating and him snoring lightly I felt complete and at home and it was extremely nice. I yawned and decided to go back to sleep since I was able to calm down. I closed my eyes and took slow breaths and was able to easily fall back asleep for the night which was nice.

A couple hours later my alarm went off and Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk. I opened my eyes and said oh my God school I yawned and stretched and so did Andy. He said ew fuck school I laughed and said I know right I forced myself out of bed and went to the restroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then went back into my room.

Andy sat up on my bed and put his arms behind his head and smiled widely. I said um can you cover your eyes he shook his head and said nope I've seen you naked before its ok continue sweetheart. I laughed and rolled my eyes and bit my thumb and shook my head and started shaking my head and continued laughing.

Andy said ow fuckkkk and clutched his stomach I said are you ok and I ran over to him. His eyes started flickering from black and blue I said Andy shift. Andy shook his head and growled and moved to sit back up only to reclutch his stomach and kept groaning fuckkk make it stop. I said shift its only gonna get worse and your gonna shift whether you stop it or not.

Andy started growling and his fangs started coming out and his eyes went pitch black. Andy stood up and I backed up slid to give him some space. I said wait and took off his shirt and pants quickly so he wouldn't rip those. He said thanks and smiled slightly at me I folded them on my bed and heard slight bones cracking and a low groan and a pop.

Andrew sighed and said hey darling I turned around and gave him a hug. He laughed and said wow you miss me I said well yea of course I do why wouldn't I. Andrew looked down and said well I have almost killed you many times. I said well yea true Andrew sat down on my bed so I started to change for the day.

Andrew said hey wait I said huh while I took off my shirt and looked at him. He said ok listen I might be one body but I'm two completely different people I said shut up and threw my shirt at him and laughed. Andrew lifted up my shirt and took a deep breath of it and his eyes went back and so did his head.

He groaned out of fuckkkk how does Andy control himself. I said I don't know ow but at least he's not a horny beast unlike you. Andrew said hey darling watch it I will rail you senseless. I shook my head and continued getting ready for the day and sprayed some body spray on and put my shoes on.

I said are you coming to school he shook his head and said I will after I hunt. I said ok and gave him a hug and he kissed my shoulder and I blushed he said God dammit you smell so fuckin good. I felt my cheeks burn and I said thanks and looked at him he ran his knuckle against my jaw and leaned up and kissed me. I smiled and said I have to leave Andrew he sighed and said aw ok I said I will see you later.

Andrew winked and said yea you will preferably with or without clothes. I said Andrew I'm dating Andy he said and oh well I rolled my eyes and laughed and headed downstairs. I sighed fuckkkk its only Tuesday and walked out of the house. I smelt the rain clouds and quickly put my bags in the car and got in and locked the car and buckled up.

As I was driving to school I got a really weird feeling in my gut. It made me extremely anxious because I didn't know what it was. I felt like I was going to throw up I've never had an anxiety attack in a while. My chest started to tighten and I couldn't breathe I quickly pulled into a gas station and parked and started shaking and I felt my eyes watering.

I wanted to cry and call Andy but he was hunting and I didn't want to bother him. My heart felt like it was being constricted in my chest. I took a deep breath and bit my lip and sighed I sighed and put my hands on my face and sighed slightly. My body started shaking slightly and I grabbed my phone and called Andy and he answered and growled and said hello.