38 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I woke up to the sound of beeping machines I opened my eyes and saw the bright hospital lights. I said ugh I'm still here and I sighed and yawned and stretched. I looked down and saw Andy sleeping peacefully I smiled and bit my lip and ran my hand through his hair and he moved his head and smiled slightly but continued sleeping.

I sighed and said I want to go home a nurse came in and took my vitals. I said when will I be able to go home she smiled and said later today I sighed and said ok and she smiled and said well your vitals look all good. I smiled and said that's really good she smiled and said I will bring you something to drink and a snack.

I smiled and said thank you and smiled and she smiled and closed the door. Andy woke up and yawned and stretched I laughed and said hi. He said huh and looked up and smiled at me I bit my lip and shook my head. I said I'm getting a snack he laughed and said oh nice.

I said I will share don't worry he laughed and got up and went to the restroom. My mom was still completely knocked out on the couch Andy slept beside me because he wanted to keep a close eye on me at all times.

A couple minutes later the nurse came back and gave me and Andy a snack and something to drink and left. Me and Andy ate a snack and talked about random shit and laughed together I said shhh my mom is sleeping. Andy said my fucking bad I covered his mouth and he just looked at me and his eyes turned pitch black.

I said Andrew stay in he growled against my hand I said noo stoppp. Andrew got up and said I have to go I said aww and he left instantly. I told the nurse he wasn't feeling good and she said aw ok hopefully he gets better I said yea me too.

A couple hours later my mom was awake and we were talking about school and Andy. She said so are you guys dating I smiled and said yea she said awww and I blushed and bit my lip my mom said I really liked him I said yea me too and I smiled and bit my lip.

A little while later I got discharged from the hospital and headed home I was so happy. Me and mom stopped and got food and headed home I plugged my phone and did a couple of things. I ended up taking an hot hour long bath and relaxing for a while.

After I got out of the tub I dried off and changed. I started jamming out to music in my room and started singing and dancing in my underwear and a baggy shirt. Andy stood at my door and I didn't realize it until I turned around and jumped. I said Andrew he said oh my God babe your amazing I blushed and covered my face.

Andy said uh no and walked over to me and kissed me and I smiled against his lips. He said by the way nice underwear I looked down and said oh and he laughed. I said well your probably gonna end up seeing me naked anyway. He said oh yea I said I don't know maybe he ran his knuckle against my thigh and sucked in a sharp breath and said fuck.

I said what he said these fucking things are gorgeous I smiled and said I have stretch marks he said even better. I shook my head and smiled I changed and we both headed downstairs. We all started jamming out to music I ended up taking off my pants and tossed them across the living room and said oops.

We all started laughing Andys eyes went wide and he said ohhhh Abby your gonna get it my mom yelled ABBY ROSE MORGAN. I started laughing and said I'm gonna cry and we all started laughing together. Me and Andy ended up dancing together and laughing our asses off my mom shook her head and we just all smiled.

I felt really happy for once in my life not like fake happy but genuine happiness. I couldn't stop smiling while looking at Andy and neither could he. After we ate dinner we watched TV and I fell asleep and Andy carried me to bed and tucked me in and kissed my forehead and left.