53 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I woke up and my throat was hurting from yelling yesterday. I opened my door and got out a peppermint and drank some cold water. I put the candy in my mouth and checked my notifications on my phone. I had a lot of missed calls from Andy and a bunch of text messages. I opened the messages and read all of them he kept apologizing and asking if he did something wrong and that he loved me.

It completely broke my heart I unplugged my phone and set it down and sighed and looked up at my ceiling. I heard a knock at my door I said come in my mom walked in and said Abby you wanna have a girls day. I said I can't mom I'm grounded for two months remember and I looked at her.

She sighed and said well we are having a girls day so get up and she turned on my lights and I groaned fuckkkk and she closed my door and walked away. I told Lilly what happened and she feels absolutely terrible for me and I said me too girl lmao.

I forced myself out of bed and walked out of my room and went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used it then I went into my room and yawned and stretched. I noticed my phone was gone I said um what the fuck.

I headed downstairs and said hey mom do you know where my phone is. I got into the living room and I said mom why are you on my phone she said I'm reading all of you and Andys messages. I rolled my eyes and she tossed my phone and it landed on the couch I grabbed it and headed upstairs.

I mumbled no God damn privacy or trust anymore I went into my room and locked my door. I put on some music and changed for the day and sprayed some body spray on. A couple minutes later I headed downstairs and sat on the couch. My mom said are you ready Abby I said yes I am she said ok good and we both got up and headed outside.

My mom locked the front door and we both got into the car and she locked it and we both buckled up. I put my earbuds in and my mom left the driveway my mom started talking to me and I rolled my eyes. My mom said Abby look I said yes mom she said I'm really sorry for how I've been acting towards you.

I said its fine mom I understand if you're stressed she said yea I am and I shouldn't take it out on you. I said yea my mom said I'm also trying to protect you from Andy so you don't get hurt. I said I know mom she said I saw how upset you were when he started acting like an asshole.

I said yea I know we continued talking for a while and we made up which made me feel better. Me and my mom went to the nail salon and got our nails done. We both got acrylic nails and gel polish I got black and my mom got mint.

After we left the nail salon we drove to the hair salon me and my mom sat down in different chairs. I got a hair trim and dyed my hair black again my mom got her hair cut and dyed a dark purple. The lady who was doing my hair was extremely nice we talked about boy troubles.

She told me that if I truly love Andy I would do anything I could to keep him. A little while later me and my mom left after she paid we got in the car and took pictures together. We drove out of the parking lot and got food and headed home after. Me and my mom jammed out to music on the way home.

A little while later we got home and headed inside me and my mom threw our trash away before we came home. We ended up parking and eating in the car and then headed home. Me and my mom walked inside and were completely shocked. My mom closed the door and locked it I covered my mouth.

There was rose petals on the floor and leading up the stairs there were balloons that spelled out IM SORRY. On the counter there was a bouquet of red roses my mom said who could have done this. I breathlessly said Andy he walked downstairs and said princessa me and my mom turned and looked at him. Andy was standing by the stairs in a tuxedo with a red rose and smiled widely.

I said holy shit you look fuckin hot he laughed and said thanks mi amor I started smiling and blushed like a mad man. I looked at my mom and she said awww I said Andy I'm grounded he said I don't fucking care. Andy said I was worried that you hated me because of something I said or did.

I shook my head and said no my mom said I didn't want her talking to you anymore because I didn't trust you. Andy sighed and looked down and said I'm really sorry if I scared you but I love your daughter so fuckin much that I will do anything to protect her and keep her safe.

I walked over to Andy and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer and kissed him. I pulled back and said I love you so fucking much Andrew he smiled and said I love you so much fuckin more Abby. I smiled and bit my lip Andy pocked my nose with the rose and I started laughing.

I said you did all of this he said yep while smiling widely I took the rose and it smelt amazing. I said well apology accepted he said it was also meant for your mom but I'm happy you still love me. I said I could never stop loving you even if I tried.

We all hung out on the couch and talked for a while. I kept the rose by my nose the whole time my mom said Andy I'm really sorry for how I acted I'm just really protective over Abby and I don't want her to get hurt. Andy said I completely understand that but I love your daughter like fucking crazy and I would never hurt her.

Andy stayed over for a little while later my mom gave him a hug and said I'm extremely sorry. Andy gave her a hug and said I forgive you don't worry she said good. Andy said I will protect both of you and so will my friends she said good.

Andy left a little while later and went home me and my mom stayed up a little while later and then we went to bed at 2 am.