Introduction

Yeah, so I got bored, and started wondering what would happen if our favorite blind idiots entered different movies.

If you've already read "The Barbie Adventure" saga, then you know that I've been doing stuff like this already, but this time, it's our love square dorks Marinette/Ladybug and Adrien/Cat Noir.

(Yes, I called them idiots in two different ways. I mean, they are.)

Okay, so you really wanna keep reading this?

Because I'm warning you again, each chapter is a movie, and there's no telling what movie it may be. 

Okay, so first would be Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs for Ladynoir, and Barbie in the Nutcracker for Adrienette.

And... I guess it does go in the order of when movies were brought out, so like, we wouldn't jump from Cinderella to Raya and the Last Dragon and then go back to The Little Mermaid. No. It would go to Sleeping Beauty after Cinderella. Just giving an example. 

Prince of Egypt does show up somewhere in this. I'm not telling you where, or if it's gonna be an Adrienette or Ladynoir story; just expect it to appear. And why, you may ask? Well, it's only the best animated movie of all time! That's why! And other non-Disney/Barbie movies might show up; depends on my mood. And I will let you know if those movies are Adrienette or Ladynoir.

Also, expect Tangled and Frozen to be the interesting ones for Disney. And for Barbie, the more interesting one should be Fairy Secret... at least that one, I believe. Maybe Secret Door? I don't know, still trying to figure that one out. 

And for the sake of them not revealing any identities (sorry, fandom), there won't be any Marichat. There was never gonna be any Ladrien in the first place; that ship is just blushing and they wouldn't get anything done. And Marichat, while would be a good chaotic ship to explore... again, i don't wanna accidentally reveal any identities. 

So, have fun (and I'm trying to write the first one as fast as I can! Promise!)!

--girl_of_many_worlds