𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 : 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬

shadowhunters•season one•

shadowhunters
•season one•

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Adelaide Storm was often referred to as heartless. Cold. Manipulative. Of course, Adelaide did not care what others thought of her. She knew she was closed off and hard to approach but she liked herself that way. No one could get close enough to hurt her either physically or mentally. She was also one of the most highly respected shadowhunters and Adelaide believes it's because she doesn't let feelings get in the way.

It wasn't like she didn't have any friends. Izzy was one of her closest friends, although they mainly talked about fashion, men and their job. Adelaide had a lot in common with her so of course she befriended the girl but never let the girl close enough to ask any personal questions. Izzy didn't even question it as she was too preoccupied in herself to notice how distant their friendship really was.

Jace Wayland was a different story. They weren't friends but they weren't enemies. It's not like they disliked each other, but they just had a mutual agreement and mainly hung out when Izzy was around. Adelaide never hated the man but she often found him too obnoxious and when he bragged about something, she would simply ignore the man. Although their physical relationship was different. They had a friends-but not friends- with benefits happening. Even though they rarely talked alone, they would often find other things to do with each other in their spare time. Something that didn't require talking.

Alec Lightwood. A sight for sore eyes. Adelaide respected him because he followed the rules but he was sort of stuck up which she didn't like. He also seemed to butt into her personal business a lot or try and get her to open her walls but she would simply send one look towards him and he'd flee like someone had just flashed him. Alec thought she was misunderstood, but after knowing her for years, everyone's observations about her seemed to be correct.

Adelaide Storm navigates enemies, new arrivals, friendships and... Love? Will someone be able to break through her hard exterior or will she forever shelter herself from the pain and misery of the outside world.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

cast

alexa demie as adelaide storm