chapter 6

raining on and off all day, it was rather stormy. y/n was sitting on her bed, reading a novel that her mother gave her, entitled 'howl's moving castle'. she flipped over and over as she reached the climax of the story. feeling thirsty all of a sudden, she decided to take a small break from reading the book and get some water.

"being alone didn't seem so bad to me after all." or so she thought, after reaching the end of the book, she felt bored, again. she rummaged through the bag that is full of novels, cds, board games, and many other stuff that might entertain her. "i already finished reading four novels, at this point, i might just–" her thoughts were trailed off when her door burst opened, "n/n! how are you doing?" the person who just came in jumped into her for a hug. y/n was indeed delighted, it has been 2 weeks since they last saw each other, they surely miss each other a lot already. she let out a small 'hmph' and said, "you got here later than i expected, so i got bored." taiyou chuckled at her response, "is she becoming a 'tsundere'?"

he was happy to see that his friend is doing just fine (oh boy, she's not). "it was raining so it was easier for me to escape from my room," he flexed. y/n formed an 'o' on her mouth and sat on her bed once again, there was an awkward silence for no reason. "since you're bored, mind watching this with me?" he asked her as he flashes a cd of a ghibli movie.

'howl's moving castle' it says. y/n shook her head rapidly, and when i say rapidly, i mean it, she was shaking her head side-to-side vigorously. taiyou has reached the point of peak confusion, he tilted his head and a question mark popped up, "uh, y/n? are you okay?" a nervous chuckle came out of his mouth. "i'm sorry, can we watch another movie instead? i just finished reading the novel, and i'm pretty sure i'll just get more bored if i watch the movie." she confessed, she is being honest today, he thought. taiyou smiled, "okay then, what about this... or this?" he proposed, 'spirited away', 'my neighbor totoro'. y/n quickly pointed her finger to 'spirited away' as she also had finished watching 'my neighbor totoro' 2 days ago.

and so, their movie night started.

"I JUST REALIZE, WE DON'T HAVE FOOD."

i thought i'd make this chapter a slightly humorous one. i'm sorry, this chapter is too short!
btw, have you watched howl's moving castle yet? 👀