Chapter 17: Even better the 2nd time

Normal P.O.V

The next morning you wake up with a pounding headache but your nostrils fill with the smell of eggs and your ears fill with the crack of bacon. "Thank god." You whisper to yourself. You get up and get ready for school, putting your hair in a messy bun and a pair of jeans and a black jacket.

"Morning." Your brother says as you walk downstairs. You smile and sit at the table.

After breakfast you make your way to school with your headphones in. You walk through the halls without seeing any of your friends. I'm your first few classes you share glances with Michael, Kyle and token but you don't talk.

When the bell rings for lunch, you feel anxious. When you enter the cafeteria you see ll the boys sitting at the same table. You see a few of their eyes linger to you and you stand awkwardly, waiting for a signal. Stan looks at you, his emotions unreadable. Although you were conversing the night before, you couldn't help but feel he doesnt like you. He whispers something to Kyle, then to your surprise, Stan waves for you to come over. A rush of relief falls over you and you walk over. Kenny scooches over and you sit beside him. "Morning." He says, kissing you behind your ear. "Hi." You say quietly, you didn't think he'd want everyone to know that there was something going on between you...whatever it was that was going on between you.

You get a few strange looks from a few of the boys but you choose to ignore them. "Can we sit here?" Wendy asks from behind you, Bebe close behind her. You never hated Wendy, just Bebe. Maybe not even Bebe, you just don't like her that much. "Why are you asking me?" You says, looking at your food. "Because you're queen bee." Bebe says, is she serious? "Well, I don't care. Ask them." You say, motioning to the boys around you with your fork.

Wendy raises her eyebrow at Stan and he shrugs so the girls sit down. Wendy beside Token and Bebe beside Tweek. "How's Clyde?" You ask, breaking the extremely awkward silence. "They said he'll be fine, are you gonna eat your snacky smores?" Cartman asks. "Yeah, get your own fatass." You say. "Fuck off!" He says with a laugh followed by throwing a piece of lettuce at you. You smirk as you pull it from your hair, he's an asshole but you can't help but find him hilarious. Everyone breaks into their own conversations.

"Why are you guys sitting here?" Token asks Wendy. "Because Annie and heidi are being bitches." Bebe answers for her. You wish Bebe didn't make out with Kyle, she doesn't seem like that bad of a girl. Plus, you don't have any girlfriends at this school. Only boys, and while they're fun, they're quite exhausting. You turn to Kenny and he turns to you. "Did you sleep okay?" He asks. "Of course, pot always makes me tired." You say with a smile. He looks so cute in the florescent lights of the school. His blond hair is a mop on his head, his eyes are blue and his skin is soft. You look at his neck where you see one of the many scars he has on his body. You imagine his scraped and scarred body against your clean and naked one. "this is the body of a dead man..." is what he said, you haven't thought about it since that night, but you don't know what it means.

"What's going on with those two?" Bebe asks, pointing to you and Kenny. "I have no idea." Stan answers. "Why do you guys talk like we're not here?" Kenny says, turnin his head. "Well you won't tell us, will you?" Stan asks. Kenny looks at you as if asking you what he should tell them and you shrug. "We're fucking." Kenny says and you almost choke on your salad. "Jesus." Cartman laughs. You feel your face heat and you look down, you're not sure if you wanted him to say that. "Aw, i'm just kidding, we're just friends, we're helping eachother out with our many problems." He says, rubbing your back with his hand. "You're probably still fucking." Cartman snorts and Kyle's face flushes. Kenny shrugs and looks over at you with a smirk.

After the bell rings for the end of the day, you get up and Kenny walks you to class. "See you later." You say and he kisses you on the mouth, not caring who sees. You flush and walk to class. After a long lecture from two teachers, it's finally the nd of the day. When you go your locker, Bebe and wendy are waiting.