Chapter 1: The new girl

(Pic I made of Kyle, none of the characters will have their hats in the pics...sorry)

Mitchell and I were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast when we heard a knock on our yellow front door.

"Hi! I'm Kyle." A tall boy with a green hat, orange jacket and little orange curls sticking out from under his hat greeted you when you opened the door. He was really cute.

"Hi, I'm (y/n)" I smiled at him. Kyle examined my face carefully and seemed a little embarrassed. "KYLE! Is he gonna come!" I hear a voice say from the sidewalk in front of my house. "It's a girl!" Kyle calls to the boy behind him. "Do you wanna come hang out with us? We were gonna go to the arcade." Kyle invites. "Yeah! Let me ask my brother first." I smile.

"Mitchell, can I go out with some kids that live here?" I ask sweetly. "Yea, be safe, and text me your whereabouts if you need anything." He says, I was a little surprised with his allowing me to go out.

(Gonna switch to "you" and "your" instead of "I' and "I'm" here, it's easier to write that way :) )

When you open the door you see a big group of boys standing on the sidewalk. Your eyes widen at the group of boys, most of them pretty good looking. You walk down your driveway to greet them.

"Hi, I'm (y/n)" You say happily. "Okay, (y/n)" Kyle says.

"This is Craig." He points to a cute boy with a blue hat.

"And Clyde." He points to a very attractive boy in a varsty jacket and shaggy brown hair.

"Token." He directs your attention to a darker boy with a purple jacket.

"Butters" A younger looking boy with a blue coat.

You blink, trying to match all the names with faces, Kyle continues.

"Tweak" He points to a really cute guy with a green jacket and a jittery hand.

"Kenny." A boy with an oversized orage parka.

"Stan." A very handsome boy with a blue and red hat, and a brown jacket.

"And Fatass...I mean Cartman." He points to an overweight boy with a blue beanie and a red jacket.

"Welcome to south park." Clyde winks at you. You giggle and follow the boys to the arcade. You admire the pretty mountains surrounding the town, looking at all the strange buildings like "Tom's Rhinoplasty." You walk beside Kyle, you feel the most comfortable around him, although you aren't sure if this is exactly the group you fit in with. You look at their bright colored clothes and their taste in modern day pop/rap music and become quizzicle. You compare it to your darker clothes, very dark hair and makeup and love for grunge/rock music. You aren't "Goth" or "Emo." But you do like how happy these boys seemed.

"Here we are, the arcade!" Stan says excitedly. "Yippee!" Butters cheers. You follow them inside and admire the amazingness of the place. Games, a pizza bar and dance dance revolution. You loved that game. The boys go to order some pizza and you keep looking around.

You were just admiring the vintage pac-man machine when a tall boy bumps into you. "Sorry." You hear a deep and dark voice say. You turn around and are stunned by the boy standing in front of you. He was tall and had black, curly hair. You felt colder around him, but it was a good cold. His eyes and clothes and shoes and even his scent was dark, you liked it. "No, I'm sorry." You say quietly. "Are you new here?" He asks, you didn't expect him to conversate with you. You feel nervous around him so you just nod, still stunned by his dark beauty.

"I'm Michael." He says, he didn't offer to shake your hand like you expected him to do. "And this is Firkle, Henrietta and Pete." He directs your attention to 3 kids, one of them was very short, one had red in his hair and a bolo tie and one was a big, pretty girl. "Hi." You say quietly, wondering if these are the only kids who dress this way in South Park. Michael scratches the back of his neck. "Do you go to South Park hi-" Michael gets cute off. "(Y/N)!!" Come one! We're gonna have a dance dance competition!" Stan laughs. "Coming!" You smile to stan. "Yeah, I go to SPHS. I'll see you around!" You smile at Michael. He doesn't smile back, but he nods. You walk to the boys and look back over your shoulder to see that Michael is still standing there, looking at you. You flush with embarrasment.

"Why were you talking to the goth kids?" Craig asks. "I don't know, they seemed...cool....I guess." You can tell that these guys and the goth kids don't get a long. "They are...sometimes." Stan says, you see by the way he says it that he means it...maybe he used to hang out with them.

"Alright, let's play!" Kyle says.

After an hour of playing Dance Dance, it's you vs. Clyde. You decide to do a duet. You never realized how good at the game until you played all the boys without a single loss. "Jesus, she's really good!" Stan exclaims. You and Clyde prepare for battle. "Wh-what's this?" You pant from the loss of breath dance dance has caused. "What you've never played this duet before?" He flashes you a charming smile. You shake your head but still prepare.

When it starts, Clyde starts to kill it and you almost forget to play while watching him dance, he is good. He looks up at you flashes another smile, this one wild with excitement. His excitement makes you excited and you begin to dance with him. Your feet stomp onto the dance board and he keeps looking over at you in excitement and competition. You feel your legs start to shake underneath you, you didn't realize how an hour of dancing could make you feel.

You stop dancing and watch him go, he's really good. You hear from the machine "WINNER!! CLYDE!!" You congragulate him and he hugs you. You've been having so much fun that you forgot to text your brother.

You: Hey, at the arcade. hru?

Mitchell: Good. making spaghetti for myself, did you eat?

you:Yeah, TONS of pizza :-)

Mitchell: Lucky you! cx

You:see you soon :-)

After you text your brother you decide you should make your way home. "I live just down the road from you, I'll walk with you." Kyle offers. You and Kyle walk out of the arcade with your coats in your hands. "Did you have fun?" He asks. "Yeah, I was really bored since I moved here, thanks for inviting me." You answer with a smile. "No problem. Usually we don't hang out with the girls, because none of them are into anything, but you're...different...I guess." He chuckles. "I guess so." You smile. You smell the mountain air. You feel it engulf your warm body and you decode to put your shall back on.

"Well, I'll see you at school." You say when you get to your house. He nods. "Hey, are you gonna come out for halloween?" He asks. "Halloween isn't until the end of october?" You laugh. "Yeah, I know. But everyone here makes a pretty big deal out of it, it's usually really fun." He scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah, that sounds fun. I'm in." You smile at the redhead and walk in the door.

"How was your day?" Your brother asks, standing over a pot of spaghetti noodles. "It was...fun." You laugh. You don't remember the last time you couldn't stop smiling, but it feels good. "That's good." He says. He walks past you and kisses your forehead swiftly. You smile at him once more and go up to your bedroom. Today was a good day, you think to yourself.