Chapter 12: Caught

"Good morning." You hear someone moan as you open your eyes. Your body hurts from being cramped all night and it takes your mind a minute to figure out where you are. "Oh, good morning." You say when you see Clyde's fce staring down at yours. You are in the back of your car squished up against Clyde. Hi hair is messy and his rspy morning voice is beautiful. "We should get home before second period." You say looking at the time iin the car.

After you and Clyde climb into the front seat he lean over and kisses your cheek and you smile but it fades quickly as your mind processes what happened last night. You start the car and let your thoughts consume the silence s you drive.

You don't know what to do, there's something about Kyle's calm and laid back features and personality that you will always admire, but there's something else about Clyde's charming smile and jock persona but knowing that he also has a asensitive side warms your heart. You allow the images of what Kyle's face will look like when you tell him what happened and you feel a tear trickle down your cheek. That will be it for you and him.

You and Clyde don't talk the whole drive and he only kisses your forehead when you drop him off. After going home and putting makeup on and getting in suitable clothes you get in your car and make it to school for second period.

As soon as you get inside you see Stan and Kyle leaning against the lockers and you feel dizzy. "Hey." You say when Kyle waves you to come over. You have never been more uncomfortable in your life. "I gotta talk to you after school." You whisper to Kyle before you walk away. Everyone must see that you're acting weird because when you leave you notice the puzzled look on their faces.

When you sit in your seat in your second period you feel an odd coldness to the room. "Are you alright?" you hear a familiar voice ask from behind you. "Oh, yeah, Michael, I'm fine." You say and nod. "No, No I'm not alright." You say immediately after. He looks surprised that you're talking to him. You haven't had a conversation in a while but then again, Michael rarely comes to class.

"What's going on?" He asks after the teacher gives you the assignment. "Will you judge me?" You ask him. He shakes his head and even though his dark personality doesn't show it, you know Michael cares about SOME people's feelings; let's just hope he cares about you.

"Okay...well, I'm dating Kyle, right? and well the other day at Bebe's party he totally cheated on me with her in front of everyone and I was furious and then we made up but the night we made up I went out with Clyde behind Kyle's back and made out with him. We drank and I admitted that I liked him but in the daylight I don't know if I do or not and...I just really don't know what to do." You rmble, you feel your eyes water but you have a large smile spread across your face. You smile too widely when you don't know what to do, it's a habit. A front.

Michael blinks a few times and sighs. "Well first you need to figure out if you really like Clyde or not. If you do then you need to break up with Kyle. And you need to find out if you like Kyle. And if you don't then you need to think if youcan be with one of his friends. But don't date both of them, then i'd have to call you a cheating bitch, I don't wanna have to do that." He explains, surprising you with such an honest and straight forward answer. "You're right." You sigh. When the bell rings you thank Michael and run for the door.

As you run to get Kyle you feel strong fingers wrap around your wrist. "Hey what the he-" before you can finish, you're pulled into a broom closet and a hand is put over your mouth. When you look ahead to see who it is, you see a handsome Clyde an inch away from your face and smirking.

"What are you doing?" You ask trying to be mad, but the adrenaline that Clyde pulling you into the closet gave you makes you less stern. "I've been thinking about you all day." He whispers against your neck and you accidentally let a moan escape your lips. This is wrong. Your subconscious reminds you but gets interrupted by Clyde's mouth pressing against your neck.