Epilogue

Tengen prayed in front of his family's grave, silent the entire time he did. After finishing his prayer, Tengen looked up and smiled. "Hey...." Tengen let out, placing chrysanthemum flowers on the grave. "Guess what? I brought you your favorite~" Tengen said, feeling the wind blow as if his son was responding to him. Tengen chuckled a bit, saying "Yeah, I know. Sorry for not visiting recently." While imagining M/N folding his arms and glaring at him as if he was there with him. "You see.....you're going to be a big brother soon." Tengen told the grave, the wind blowing once more which made his smile turn into a sad one.

"Yeah...Hinatsuru's pregnant." Tengen thought back to the day he was told the news. Remembering how he shed tears of joy and hugged Hinatsuru, Suma, and Makio with absolute happiness. "Your mother's are hoping for a girl, but honestly, I'm rooting for a boy." Tengen playfully smirked as he felt the wind blow again. "No worries, we're not replacing you with them." Tengen reassured, looking down to his feet, "We could never replace you.....". "I honestly wish you were still here.....would be nice to se you okay with a little sibling." Tengen muttered, feeling tears form in his eyes.

"no worries.....I'm gonna make sure they know all about you." Tengen said, wiping his eyes as the tears started to fall. Tengen wasn't prepared to be emotional, but how couldn't he. He still missed M/N a year after his death, and the void in his heart that formed when he lost him was still there. "I'm gonna tell you little sibling that they had a big brother who would have loved and adored them...." Tengen said, taking out his origami crane and staring at it with cherish. "And that their big brother is still with them, so that they would never feel alone." Tengen wiped the last of his tears away, standing up and giving one last smile to the grave.

"be a good big brother when they arrive in this world....alright?" Tengen asked, the wind blowing one last time. "....There you go." Tengen thought, walking away from the grave while singing a melody. "Let me take you down, cause I'm going to strawberry fields~" Tengen sung out, feeling a hand grab onto his own. "Nothing is real.....and nothing to get hung about~" Tengen slightly trailed off when he looked down to see who grabbed his hand, though smiled as he realized who it was.

"Strawberry fields forever~"

THE END