Troubles

Chapter 4 — Troubles.

Sidonia | Jason's Daily Log | Day 2.

SDF Dormitory | 8:00 AM.

The sky above Sidonia was clear blue and the sun hang above silently. Jason was utterly speechless. The weather was artificial, including the sky and sun. Even the moon when it turned night was the same.

Jason was currently in front of a very large dormitory.

"Oh my....! A brown bear wearing an apron and also holding a spatula...??" Jason was dazed while looking at the person that greeted him.

It was a huge bear—a brown bear that was even larger than the 6 feet tall Jason. He was dumbfounded and thought that maybe the animals inside Sidonia were already as intelligent as humans after going through many evolutions and genetic modification.

The brown bear lightly laughed at Jason's reaction, and slowly patted his broad shoulder.

"Don't be too surprised. This is just a life-support suit to sustain myself. I'm the dorm mother of the SDF Academy."

"Ohh, I see... I'm Jason and excuse me for my rudeness."

"It's fine, I'm used to it. Follow me, I'll guide you toward your dorm room."

Jason nodded quickly and followed the Mother Bear inside the dormitory. He was kicked out of the hospital after completely recovering his health. He was then told afterwards to join the SDF Academy where he could learn more about Sidonia and even learn about piloting a Garde or Guardian.

"We have arrived, this is Jason's room."

After climbing many stairs, the two of them finally arrived at their destination. His own room. The Mother Bear handed Jason his key for the room and also some new clothes.

Jason received all of it and bowed slightly.

"Thank you, I can take care of rest."

"If you feel hungry, feel free to visit the cafeteria downstairs. I'm confident about my cooking skills. Especially, when it comes to my ramen."

"I'll visit sometime in the future. I looked forward in tasting it."

"I'll wait for you then."

The Mother Bear soon left.

Jason was now all alone to inspect the inside of his room.

Jason entered inside and saw it was simple, neat, and very clean. The dorm mother must have cleaned beforehand after hearing he was coming. He was thankful. He loved the environment being clean.

The inside of his room was simple and still lacked decorations. There were only a comfy bed, an empty bookshelf, and an empty closet inside. There was also a small TV nearby, placed above a table.

Jason was curious about the present entertainment they had, but decided to check it out later. He was more interested in exploring and learning more about the SDF Academy.

He started looking around the room, trying to see of there was anyone secretly spying on him. Fortunately, he didn't found anything like that much to his own relief.

Jason removed of his clothes and slowly marvelled at his physique after being changed by Mr. Alien.

It was muscular yet lean and toned. His muscles were defined and was chiselled perfectly. It looked streamlined and pleasant.

He soon stopped paying attention toward it and changed into a new set of clothings. It was a white military uniform belonging to the cadets of SDF.

...