Instinct Memories

Chapter 12 — Instinct Memories.

Vast Space | 6:30 PM.

"⟨ Haaa.... I missed it. ⟩" Jason took a deep breath as he looked back at the Gauna.

A large hideous hole was currently present on its gigantic head, leaving it warped and deformed. It was now regenerating slowly as the placenta arms started to protect the spot instinctively.

Although just briefly, Jason was able to see its True Body located at its neck.

⟨ Host, do you wanna activate Battle Sense Mode? It will maximise your fighting and piloting abilities. ⟩

"⟨ Activate it. I need your help for now. ⟩" Jason quickly agreed without thinking much about it.

He wasn't still familiar while using ⟨ Mechanical Parasitism ⟩, wherein his sub-consciousness merged with Rokurome's own data, granting him a heightened spatial awareness. It also allowed Jason to mentally and physically move Rokurome without any delays.

The limits of its own mechanical structure was unleased, Rokureme's abilities increasing greatly as a result, however, it was at the cost of Jason and Rokurome needing to shoulder a huge amount of stress.

Jason quickly felt something blooming within his brain—a new kind of special sense that was honed through many battles. It assisted with his every movement and even capable of unconsiously doing simple battle commands on its own, allowing Jason to have the capacity to control things more effectively and efficiently.

⟨ 40 Seconds Left Till Energy Depletion. ⟩

Jason immediately decided to end this situation as his remaining lifespan continued to shrink.

Rokurome took a throwing stance, the Kabi Spear being pulled toward its back with crimson lightning converging towards it.

—Thunderbolt Spear!

Rokureme threw the Kabi Spear forward while using all of its strength, flying toward the neck of the Gauna.

Swoooosh!

The Kabizashi flew through the void of space at lightning speed. It was surrounded by arcs of resplendent crimson lightning that propelled it explosively for the second time.

BANG!!!

The Kabi Spear pierced the Gauna's neck, stabbing deeply into its True Body.

Crack...!

The True Body started showing cracks that spread slowly.

⟨ Host, immediately grab on the Kabizashi and use the spear as a medium to absorb the vast energy that is contained in the Gauna's core. It is the only crude absorption method available during this situation. ⟩

Jason didn't needed to reply and without wasting any seconds, Rokureme immediately vanished from its location, leaving behind a starry trail of crimson particles.

Stab!

Rokurome appeared next to the Kabizashi and quickly held it tightly, strongly pressing the spear forward to completely destroy the True Body.

The crimson lightning spread outwards them like it was a pair of unfolding wings. The Gauna struggled unceasingly but it was useless, making the current scene to look spectacular and mesmerising.

Boom!

The True Body exploded into various pieces, the Gauna's immense Placenta exploding into countless nasty pinkish bubbles that soon disintegrated, returning to the infinite flow of Higgs Particles that was present everywhere on the universe.