Ochiai and Kobayashi

Chapter 7 — Ochiai and Kobayashi.

SDF Academy | 12:30 PM.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Jason. I'm Ochiai and I was sent to meet you by the commander's command," The man introduced himself elegantly.

The man looked handsome and was dressed neatly in a black military uniform.

"Ah, hello! Can I ask why the commander sent you here to meet with me, Mr. Ochiai?" Jason asked rather curiously.

"I'm here to guide you toward her as she would like to talk about something important with you. I'm sorry, but I can't say it myself."

Jason nodded and had some vague feelings about what it could be about.

"I see...  I understand! It seems very important that it needs the commander herself to say it to me."

"I would like to guide you now, but are you currently free and not busy?"

Jason shook his head and replied, "I was about to train again, but since the commander have something to say, I will skip it and do it later."

"Sure, I understand. The rumours I heard about you seems to be true. You're really hard-working and kind."

"Haha, you think of me too much. I can only focus on those things since I still am not that familiar with Sidonia."

Ochiai could only sympathize with Jason after hearing that.

"I hope you get used to your new environment soon. Now then, shall we head toward the commander?"

"Sure, I wonder where we will meet."

"You'll soon find about it. And trust me, its a beautiful place..."

Two handsome gentlemen left the SDF Academy and made their way toward the residential area's tower.

....

Residential Area | Highest Level | 12:50 PM.

After riding an elevator, Jason and Ochiai managed to arrive at the highest level of the ordinary residential area.

"This is our final stop."

The elevator stopped at the highest level and two handsome gentlemen exited out of it.

Jason was inwardly surprised about how high they were currently standing. He then stared above, curious about what was up there.

Ochiai smiled lightly after seeing him being so curious.

"What's above there is classified, but you need to take a private plane to go any higher from here."

"Ah, I see. It's good to know that information."

The two of them continued walking and even climbed a very long stairs. If Jason didn't have his superhuman endurance, he was sure that his legs would already become a jelly.

They soon reached a place that was located so high at the sky. There seemed to no other buildings except for one large building that have one huge entrance.

"This is as far as I can take you."

"Okay, thank you for your help, Mr. Ochiai. Is the commander inside that building?" Jason pointed at the only building that was built on this place. It have one entrance that have stairs that went upstairs.

"Yes, she's inside it. Now then, you should enter it."

Jason nodded his head and climbed the stairs, finally arriving inside a room that was large and built like a dome.