Rokurome

Chapter 8 — Rokurome.

Cafeteria | Squad Gathering | 3:00 PM.

At the cafeteria, there was a small celebration party for Jason and it was held by the Akai Squad.

"Hello, it's nice to meet everyone of you, seniors. I'm Jason Star, a newly graduated pilot that is now assigned under the famous Akai Squad. Please take care of the inexperienced me."

Jason formally introduced himself while bowing respectfully.

He had heard news of the Akai Squad and it was quite famous as it was composed of several talented adept pilots.

He was nothing compared to them.

"It's nice to meet you too, buddy. I'm Mochikuni Akai, the squad leader of this squad."

Akai lightly patted Jason's broad shoulder while smiling happily.

"Also, there's no need for you to use too much formalities."

Jason nodded his head. He was happy to see them being friendly and not too strict.

The other members of the Akai Squad soon started introducing themselves.

"Oh my! I didn't expect such a handsome and cool young man will be assigned to our squad. What a lucky day!"

A beautiful woman exclaimed while looking at Jason's handsome face from many different kinds of angles.

"Not bad at all!"

"Uhmm..." Jason was feeling uncomfortable from being examined all over the body.

"That's enough, Momose! You're making the newbie feel uncomfortable," Akai quickly lectured the woman sternly.

"Haha, don't worry! I was just teasing the new recruit. Ara? Don't tell me you're feeling upset and jealous?" The woman said while wearing a teasing smile toward Akai.

"W-What!? I'm certainly not!" Akai quickly refuted her with a red face.

"Hehe, how cute."

She was laughing cheekily when she suddenly looked seriously at Jason.

"By the way, I'm Hinata Momose. An adept pilot and also your senior in the squad. You can ask me about things that troubles you and I'll try my best to help," Momose introduced herself.

"Anything...?" Jason muttered while asking to himself.

Momose then neared her face near Jason's ear and whispered something.

"And for your information, I and Akai have some special relationship. Don't feel surprised about things I do to him, okay?"

"Ah, yes. I understand," Jason quickly replied and wondered what was their special relationship with each other.

He suspected that they were lovers.

"Hey Momose, what did you whispered to him?" Akai curiously asked.

"It was nothing at all," Momose said while winking at Jason.

Akai grew suspicious.

After Hinata Momose, a tall and muscular man introduced himself next.

"I'm Kawashida Aoki! It's nice to meet you, my junior brother! I see that you take care of your body greatly, if you need help in training your body and want to learn martial arts—the best person to look is for me! I know lots of ancient martial arts from Earth!"

"Ah, I see. Nice to meet you too, Aoki." Jason was able to quickly tell that this man was those freaks who trained their body and muscles everyday.

A gym bro.