Mr. Alien's Proposal

Chapter 13 — Mr. Alien's Proposal.

Jason Star's Daily Log | Day 68.

Residential Area | 4:00 PM.

At the highest level of the ordinary residential area, Jason came to meet Kobayashi.

To be more precise, Kobayashi called for him to ask important questions.

⟨ Host, please prepare yourself. I assume your commander will most likely ask questions about what transpired during your first battle against the Gauna. ⟩

"Don't worry, I know that much. I'm not that too oblivious," Jason answered briefly and then continued. "The problem is how should we proceed with this kind of situation. Should we lie or tell the truth?"

⟨ Host, I recommend your next action is to not lie, but rather tell the truth. Lying will not gain us anything good, but just attract unnecessary suspicion. It will also affect your future by limiting the available choices and making it more troublesome. The correct answer is to answer truthfully. Likewise, you should also finally reveal about my own existance to them while mixing bits of lies. ⟩

⟨ And instead of attracting doubts and suspicions, it is better to gain their complete trust. I also want to propose a beneficial plan that will help the entire humanity greatly and to realize that, I need to reveal my own existance. ⟩

Jason listened to Mr. Aliens words carefully and patiently.

It was indeed a good idea to finally reveal Mr. Alien very early and allow it to proactively help Sidonia before it's too late.

Sidonia was under the constant threat of getting destroyed everyday.

If Sidonia was suddenly to get destroyed by the Gauna Race, Jason would also die alongside it because where else could he live?

"I see, I understand what you're trying to say, Mr. Alien. In fact, I was also thinking about the same thing as you. It is indeed the best course of action to say the truth."

Jason didn't refused and immediately agreed with it.

As expected, a mechanical alien parasite was smarter and wiser.

However, Jason wouldn't delude himself to always believe on Mr. Alien's choice.

⟨ (。◕‿◕。)! ⟩

Mr. Alien expressed its own happiness over Jason's compliment.

"Oh right! Can you tell me what plan are you gonna propose, Mr. Alien?"

⟨ Hehe. All shall reveal later. ⟩

Jason frowned slightly after it started acting secretive to him.

"I'm not kidding around, Mr. Alien. Why won't you say it to me now? You must remember that I don't really trust you too much because of the various reasons you've commited to me in the past."

⟨ Host, sorry.... ⟩

It felt wronged.

"Your apology is not accepted."

⟨ .( •́  ‿ ,•̀). ⟩

It was about to cry.

Jason inwardly laughed, as he could somehow imagine the current expression of it.

He soon arrived toward Kobayashi's room and met with her.

Jason respectfully greeted the commander who nodded slightly at him.

Without wasting time for both of them, she quickly went straight to the point.

Jason loved that straightforward attitude of Kobayashi. She took her job as a commander very seriously, now causing her to be direct and have no time to waste.