Onizume!

Chapter 15 — Onizume!

Interstellar Gas Planet | XXXX Time.

The strange runaway Gauna was moving strangely ever since it arrived at the Gas Planet.

It devoured.

And devoured.

Again and again.

It did not think.

And thus have no reasons to stop.

Without showing mercy—

The Gauna consumed its own kinds heartlessly.

It broke the taboo of its own race.

And turn different.

Growing more strange, different, and hideous with each passing time.

It continued.

Without halting—

Devouring its own kinds.

And thereby empowering itself.

The Gauna soon devoured all other Gauna that were inhibiting the planet.

Nothing was left.

Maybe except for something that was much more dangerous.

A small Mass Union Ship that existed around the outside of the Gas Planet.

They were the gas-like thing itself.

That Gauna Guardian now looked different from before.

It transformed, evolving.

Its humanoid body was much bigger and muscular, looking beastly and ferecious. Its placenta armour were abnormally dense and hard, having disgusting large veins throbbing hideously on its surface.

The Gauna evolved by consuming its own kind.

It awakened the sealed Gluttony.

And became a powerful Gauna.

It created an unique kind of core that almost have infinite energy by fusing its own Gauna Core with the Particle Reactor that was gained from a Guardian.

The Gauna was now extremely fast, agile, and powerful in terms of strength.

The Type 18 Guardian was like a helplessly sheep when compared to it.

Now that it was so powerful, it now wanted exact its revenge against humanity.

It gluttonous placenta eyes landed upon Sidonia that was faraway.

And decided to start first by devouring Jason Star.

The Knight Of Hope.

....

Jason Star's Daily Log | Sidonia | Day 84.

Toha Heavy Industry | 3:00 PM.

Several days had passed since the elimination of the connected-type Gauna. The daily life of Jason returned to normal. His usual days consisted of spending time in the Toha Heavy Industry, learning knowledge and sometimes also helping them.

And at last, the first prototype of the Guardian Knight was finally completed.

It wasn't the finished product, but just the prototype version used for testing phase. It was also used to see if it can win the rights to produce Type 19 for Sidonia.

"So this is the Guardian Knight...." Kobayashi stared toward the gigantic machine with astonishment.

It was Toha Heavy Industry new project creation—The Guardian Knight!