Knight Vs Alien 1

Chapter 16 — Knight Vs Alien 1

The majority of Sidonia's official pilots and SDF trainees were spectating Jason's Subjugation Mission. It was possible through the use of holograms that were connected to Sidonia's camera sensors that allowed them to view situations from afar.

These people were curious to watch this kind of mission which rarely occurred. Apart from that, they also wanted to witness the Type 19 Guardian Knight and the strange Gauna that was the mission target for Jason.

Watching the live hologram video that showed the Guardian Knight flying through the void of space, they were immediately captivated by its appearance and speed.

"Is that the Type 19 Guardian Knight created by Toha Heavy Industry?"

"Wow crazy! Its much more impressive that I had thought!"

The various pilots and trainees were already loving the much cooler and human-looking Guardian Knight.

"Man, that sub-arms thingy are weird, but I feel like its a good addition!"

"Yeah, I agree. Imagine how many things we could do with those...!"

The extra sub-arms termed as Option Works were sure weird and seemed hard to control, but it was actually easy to control and to get familiar with. It was flexible, able to move around freely, and also convenient to use against the many placenta arms coming from every directions. It was as well able to wield extra close-range or long-range weapons, and using a shield was even a great option.

And the sub-arms weren't the only thing that surprised them.

The case was the same for the Guardian Knight's speed!

Witnessing it flying so quick and sharp over the space, all of them couldn't help but feel dumbfounded.

It was unbelievably so fast!

So many times faster than normal Type 18 Guardians!

The Guardian Knight was even much faster than a Guardian Squad that formed the palm formation that allowed them to touch the fraction of speed of light.

As a result, they couldn't believe the single Guardian Knight was so fast! If it formed a palm formation with other Guardian Knights, how fast would they go?

"Damn! The Toha Heavy Industry really made something innovative and awesome this time!"

"Maybe today's their revival!"

"I heard that Jason joined them recently... is it a coincidence? I'm afraid not!"

"Toha Heavy Industry must have been able to make this Guardian Knight because of him!"

"Ohhh, that sounds plausible!"

"Agree +1!"

"Agree +1!"

"Agree +1!"

"At this rate, the Toha Heavy Industry might surpass the Kunato Development soon! I'm afraid they will lose the competition rights for Type 19 this time!"

"HAHAHA LOL!"

The official pilots and trainees were burning with the desire to try and pilot the Guardian Knight themselves.

They even felt extremely jealous of Jason who was the first to ever pilot it.

Meanwhile, the Kunato Development company were now in turmoil, puzzled on how Toha Heavy Industry could produce something like the Guardian Knight!

They were absolutely sure they couldn't make something like that, making them feel lost and completely sure about their defeat.

Instead of embarrassing themselves, it was better to withdraw and wait for another chance...