our favourite day ❤

Techno first met Phil when he was travelling. He walked into a old shop at the corner of a street. Phil owned the shop as he was the closest the old owners had to family apparently they were childhood friends.

The next time they met was when Techno had gone to help his 'friends' take down a country they used to own Phil showed up and killed him. After that they became friends, to others it was wierd. No one wants to be friends with a piglin hybrid who has voices that make him blood thirsty. But Phil saw otherwise. He saw a majestic man who was warm and very protective over the few (him and like 1 other) who were close to him, he saw a man who could go through thousands of wars but his hair stayed perfect and had as little as a scratch no where on his body. He saw a Talented, beautiful, kind man who he grew to love so much.

To Techno Phil was this man that everyone loves and he wasn't wrong but he never saw himself becoming one of those people. He wasn't shocked though because Phil was beautiful. He had hair that glowed like the sun, he had big broad black wings that looked so soft but soo brutal. Techno knows from experience how brutal they are as he watched Phil cut someones head of with one hit from the wings. But that didn't change how Techno loved him. Phil looked like an angel. A fallen angel even.

That's how they fell inlove. But that was 4 years ago now. Things change but surprisingly their love didn't. Now it's only 30 minutes until they sign a legal document saying that they'll love each other till the end of time. Which they will but they wanted their 'friends' and family to know aswell even if that may annoy some of them. Its their day and they aren't going to listen to some bitches who's funeral they'll be attending.

Technos one second away from a panic attack in the room he's getting ready in. The only things that are going through his mind are questions like 'What if he doesn't love me?' and 'What if he's doing this because he feels bad for me' he was even feeling bad for thinking this but Ranboo was giving his the awkward hug and flowers to cheer him up. It worked surprisingly.

Phil was in another room finishing his vows. He probably went overboard with how much he wants to say it but he has to there's no better time then now to say it so he will.

30 minutes went to 30 seconds as Techno walked down the Isle with Wilbur by his side. Techno took deep breaths hoping nothing will go wrong. I mean it shouldn't go wrong.

30 seconds turned in to 30 milliseconds as Techno stood next to Phil with a warm smile -that was only ever shown for Phil- on his face.

"Tech' the first time I saw you I almost had a heart attack. A gorgeous man just walked into a ragged old shop that sold stupid clocks and compass'. The second time I saw you I couldn't take my eyes of you, someone I had just known as this hot dude who walked into my shop was litterally giving across the battlefield like an angel with your hair flowing behind you. That was the moment I realised i had fallen so hard for you. I mean you'd be a fool to not fall for your beautiful red eyes that I love to stare in. I know you have voices, and I know they drive you round the bend but I'd love to help those voices calm down even for a little bit because I'd go to hell and back for you my love." Phil stated adding "damn that was so cheesy" making Techno chuckle deeply.

"you've made my vows seem bad" Techno says jokingly.

"I doubt that, anything you say is better than that because you've said it" Phil says making Techno blush.

"okay then, Phil I remember walking into that goddamn shop bored having 30 minutes to kill. The second I saw you I thought you were the biblical accurate angel in person and that was the first thing ever to almost kill me and I will never understand why that shocks people. the second time I saw you, you were flying qith a bow and arrow shooting from above and wow you were so hot. I mean you're even hotter now but still. I love you Philza I don't think I ever will" He finishes with a smile on his face turning to the vicar (I doesn't have to be a vicar) to finish officiating the wedding (I that didn't make sense).

After the wedding Phil and Techno went to their party this and had drinks, laughed, danced to their song of choice 'viva la vada'- Coldplay and 'passerine'- the oh hellos.

it was their day and it would be their favourite forever and no one could change it.

---

Hello my lovelies!~

I sorry I haven't updated this book in a while but I hope you enjoy this chapter!

The video at the top has made me sob so many times and yes I've wasted 2+ hrs of my day multiple times for 2 fictional characters relationship don't question it :)